Chapter Five

-WARNING SMUT IS IN THIS also its kinda longer than I planned buuut yeah enjoy-

-Kyle-
After a while of our bonding time Kuroi soon fell asleep on my lap. I slowly picked him up and walked upstairs setting him on my bed and covered him with a blanket and kneeled down laying my head on bed staring at him 'Hes cute... But I have john...speaking of john' I stood up and walked downstairs grabbing my phone off the table and called him which went right to voicemail "Damn...His phone is off... Busy with his job at the company..." I leaned against the table setting my phone down "I need to talk to him...hes my boyfriend why was he touching Kuroi like! What the hell was he planing to cheat on me? " I heard a knock and looked over at my door walking to it and opened it, seeing John "You have explaining" I said leaning against the door frame. "Baby...Im sorry He was just standing there naked and I couldnt help it, he practially teased me..." He reached for my hand taking it and squeezing it kisssing it "Im sorry, Can you forgive me?" I bit my lip and moved close to him wrapping my arm around his neck whispering "Maybe..If you give me what I want.." I kissed his cheek running fingers through his hair which made him grab my waist and push me inside closing door closing the door kissing me roughly pinning me against the wall "Mm..~" I gripped his hair trembling feeling a hand slide up my shirt and pinched my nipple "A-ah~" I moaned out "Someones sensitive today~" I trembled more "J-john~" I looked past him and gasped softly seeing Kuroi staring at us his face red in embarrassment. "J-john wait.." He looked at me then looked back at Kuroi "Oh..its you, I see you got clothes finally" I gasped when John pinched my nipple again "If you watch carefully, You will see what I mean by sex" John said looking at me kissing my neck "H-Hey J-john dont~" He ran a hand down my pants gripping my member"A-ahh~" I moaned out "You say no but your body says yes Kyle" I bit my lip as he continued to rub my member "D-dont H-hes watching" I moaned out glancing at Kuroi who was staring at me "J-john s-stop" I tried pushing him away "Why You little kitty friend over there wantd to know about this right?" John said and grabbed both my hands pinning then above my head holding then with one hand rubbing me faster with the other making me tremble and moan louder "Stop telling me stop when you are moaning like this~" I squirmed whimpering and bit my bottom lip "k-Kyle W-What do I d-do I do? I feel werid a-again" He whimpered out "D-dont stare at m-me like this, G-go back upst- Ah!!~" I bit my lip more trembling "J-john~ I-im gonna c-cum..S-stop!!" I Moaned out releasing in his hand breathing heavy, I looke over at Kuroi and he gulped "Kuroi go upstairs thats all your allowed to see, G-go upstairs" He nodded and ran upstairs "Aw..That was cute you got harder when he was watching" He said pulling my pants down, "Joohn you meany, I didnt want him to see that hes to innocent to watch all that " John lifted my leg and pulled his pants down kissing my neck "Sorry baby, I just wanted to tease him a little~" I wrapped my legs around his waist and moaned when he slide his hard on painfully slow inside of me making me whine "Joooohn~ You know, How I like it~" I heard a low chuckle as John gripped my waist and started to thrust fast into me making me moan "A-ah!~ John~! F-Faster!~" I moaned out trembling. Fuck~ This feels amazing~
-Kuroi-
I stared at them from under the table, I shifted to a cat and walked back downstairs after hear many noises "Ah!~ Ah! Ahh~ John!~ F-fuck, harder John!" I stared at them as all of this happened. I heard Kyle moan louder "F-Fuck, J-john!~ Ah~ M-more im g-gonna cum!~" Kyle moaned making me just watch them more closely Then heard a chuckle "Already Kyle? Yoi must of really wanted this~" John said kissing Kyles neck making him moan louder. 'I wanna be touched like that...' "J-j-john Im cumming~ I-im cumming!~" Kyle moaned out loudly and white stuff shot out onto his chest and John "Mmm~ John...~" I moved back and ran upstairs to kyles room and shifted back to a human and sat down on his bed blushing "I wanna know what its like to be touched like that..."