The Slip Up

11 am: 

The sun shines bright, peeping through the curtained windows, disturbing her sleep. she struggles to open her eyes, blinks to perfect her vision, groans, and clutches her aching head. She looks around to find herself in an unfamiliar room and spots a man lying face down on the bed. Confusion fills her already aching head, and she screams loudly. The man wakes up with a jerk, spots her, and starts screaming along with her.

Her: Who the hell are you?

Him: Who the hell are you? And what are you doing in my room?

She tries to sit up and realizes that she's naked under the covers. She quickly pulls the quilt to cover herself a bit more and Winces when she feels a stinging pain in her lower body. Realization struck her and she pulls the cover over the bed to reveal a stained bedsheet. He follows her line of sight and realizes too.

Both: Oh shitt!

_____________________________

11:30 am

Him: So...what is your name?

Her: Sivaangi..you?

Him: Ashwin

Sivaangi (Hesitatingly): Do you remember anything that happened last night?

Ashwin: I remember coming to the bar, drinking loads of alcohol, dancing with you, and....walking over to my house with you. But it's just glimpses...Arghhh.

Sivaangi: Here drink this, you'll feel better.

A: What do you remember?

S: it's just mixed up..but...I remember partying with my BFF, dancing, and coming over, but everything that followed is either blurry or blank.

A (sighs): I Drank for the 1st tym, I...I wasn't in my senses. I am extremely sorry!

S: You don't need to apologize, both of us were drunk. It was just an accident, let's just leave it and move on.

A: Hmm..ur right!

S: Well...I think it's better if I leave, it's already half past 11. My boss is gonna kill me, today!

A (hesitates): Do you want me to drop you?

S: No, it's ok. I've already booked a cab. Thanks anyways. (hesitates) Hmm..Byee!

A: Byee

____________________________

Weeks passed and Sivaangi felt some kind of uneasiness. She felt tired most of the time, lost her appetite, and even puked whatever she ate. She ignored it thinking that it was just because of her tight work schedule and her irregular eating habits.

2 days passed and she realized that she hasn't got her period yet. Realization struck her and she panicked. She went to the nearest medical store and bought a pregnancy test kit.

She waited and waited. Every second was like an eternity for her.

She closed her eyes and prayed for a single line. She slowly opened her eyes but to her disappointment, it was a double line. She panicked and started to cry.

She didnt know what to doo. Then she remembered him. 

She wanted to meet him and break the news. Thankfully she remembered his address. With teary eyes, She took her scooty and drove to his apartment.

__________________________

Ashwin was about to take a bite out of his freshly made crème Brulee, when the doorbell rang rapidly. He groaned in frustration and sprinted to open the door, to give the maniac an earful for the attempted murder of his beloved doorbell.

Words got stuck in his throat when he saw her and her pale face. Before he could even invite her in and enquire, she entered and sat on his comfy sofa.

Completely confused he closed the door and sat beside her waiting for her to talk.

Unable to handle the silence, he opened his mouth to interrogate but was cut off by her saying,

S: I'm pregnant

A: Uff...na enamo etho nu ninachuten..nalla vishiyam thane pina en moonja apdi vachuruka, Congratulationss !

(Manna ku moolai back vanging🤣🏃‍♀️)

To say that she was shocked was an understatement. She started to look at him like he was an alien from Jupiter.

S mv: Etheyy Congratulatins a...Maanga madayan. Inuma purila..Kirukku mendel..

S (sighs): I'm pregnant and ur the father

A: That's greaa......Waitt..Whattt???!!

S (sighs): Ethana thadava ya solluven, I...A..M.. Pregnant and You (pointing him) are the father.

A: I mean..howw??

S: How na? valakama epdi nadakumo apdithan.. Weeks back..bothaila..nyabagam irukula?

A: Are you sure ur pregnant? Prank ilayee..

S: Why will I prank on something this serious. Home Pregnancy test use pannen...tho paru (takes it out from her bag)...double line katuthu

A (confused): U sure am the father?

S (angry mode on): Do you think I'm a slut who sleeps around? You're the only person I've ever been intimate with, even if I don't remember a thing about that night!

A: Ok Ok am sorry, I didn't intend to be offensive. Too much info at once, so I just wanted to confirm.

S (calms herself): Its ok.

A (sighs): Ipo enna panna?

The room becomes silent. Both of them are drowned in their thoughts. 

Their brains are searching for a solution while their hearts are waiting in anticipation.

They don't know how to proceed. 

____________________________________

Well athuku than nan irukene🤣Kadu medula porandavathu sethu vachuruven🚶‍♀️

Aana athuku neenga ellarum adutha update vara wait pannanum😁

Aana athukulla neenga kandupidichuruveenga ena nadakum nu🤣Neengeelam than kd killadis ache🚶‍♀️

Sari matter ku varuvom, How was it?😚

Marakama comment podunga, pudichuruntha vote pannunga🤗

Adutha update la pakalam, Bubyeee😚