Novaturient 2: Insurgent

IMP Note regarding update at the end..padichudunga🤍

Sari vanga stry kula kuthipom🤸‍♀️

_______________________________

Ashwin quickly picked up all his necessities and entered his in-house lift. He jogged to his Elytra, his favourite car.

It was a sleek and stylish car with a shiny dark-purplish shade. After inserting his thumbprint, the car doors opened automatically outwards like a bird.

Bending, he entered the car and inserted a passcode, and placed his hands on the steering. The car vroomed loudly and he exhaled sharply before accelerating.

Exiting his villa, the car zoomed towards the highway at a speed of 270kmph. The road being empty was an advantage and Ashwin quickly went to his office and picked up his watch from the locker and left again.

Thanks to Ashish's control over the CCTVs, he quickly found out Ashwin's whereabouts and sent an aircraft armed with 2 militants on it.

Ashwin spotted them in his mirror and set the car on automatic mode. On pressing a button near his seat a compartment filled with guns opened at the backseat and he stretched himself to pick one. Opening his car window he popped out and started aiming for the pilot's head.

The militants kept shooting at him and he kept dodging the bullets and firing back until finally the target was set, and he shot straight at the pilot's head.

The aircraft lost control and crashed at the nearby quarry. Ashwin set the car back on manual mode and began driving back. Ashish knowing that the aircraft crashed, entered another one and came after Ashwin.

Ashwin spotted another aircraft behind him and heaved a sigh muttering, "Marubadiyum mothala iruntha...enaya vala vidunga da".

Knowing that he couldn't go back home to execute his plan, he decided to implement it then and there. His car quickly came to a halt and he exited the car and began running into the woods.

He knew that they would find him, but him running through the dense forest area would buy him some time before they reach for him. He simultaneously began typing info's into his watch and kept looking around to spot them.

He could hear the sounds of blades swishing, and the aircraft nearing him. He was all set to execute his plane when suddenly Ashish came swinging down using the rope.

Ashwin came to halt and began panting heavily, muttering profanities, while Ashish began dusting his already neat overcoat.

Ashish: Well well well, marubadiyum enta irunthu thapikka pakriya.

Ashwin: athuku nee vita thane (murmers)

Ashish: Ena sona kekala?

Ashwin: Vaya mudra paradesi nu sonnen.

Ashish : (chuckles) Avlo dairiyama?

Ashwin: I am not scared of anyone or anything. Athun unnamari narapayalungala patha suthama bayam ila.

Ashish: Pardon?

Ashwin: Pada maten poda

Ashish MV: Tamil a mulusa kathukama aragoraya kathukitu nan padra padu iruke. Ivan pesrathula pala vartha purile, nan villan nu sonnalum mathika matran shei. Na..Nara..payale... nu enamo sonnane!

Ashwin realizing that Ashish was under deep thoughts, mentally patted himself for distracting him and slowly began moving. But he stopped in his tracks when he heard the click sound of a gun.

Ashish: Smart!

Ashwin: That I am! (saying he turned to face Ashish)

Ashish: Un pondatti Sivaangi pona apro achu adanguve nu patha

Ashwin: Un naravayala ava pera sollatha da! You are a vicious, arrogant and, self-centered prick, you don't have any right to even utter her name.

Ashish: You know that she'll never come back right. Just give up!

Ashwin: I'd rather die searching for her instead of giving up like a coward. I'll die rebelling, but I'd never become your slave. You are inhumane! Murdering millions and roaming around as if you're innocent!! You are a killer, A psychopath! Manushane ila neellam..

Ashish: (chucking) You are just jealous of my success, nan un tech a thiruditenu gaandu. Well, Everything is fair in love and war. And this is WAR!

Saying, Ashish began laughing like a maniac, disrupting the peaceful state of the woods. He stopped his act on hearing Ashwin's faint chuckle.

Ashwin (smiling faintly): It's love for me!

Saying, Ashwin quickly clicked his watch and Ashish's eyes widened in realization.

Immediately a portal opened up in front of Ashwin and he leaped forward into it, completely disappearing.

Ashish tried to reach for it, but it closed before he could even step closer.

Ashish: Dammit!!

He immediately dialed his securities,

Ashish: Track him!!! ..Noww!

Security head: But sir, his tracker's damaged, I think he took it apart. It isn't sending any signals.

Ashish: That son of a...

Security head: Tracker ilama kandupidikka pala maasam agum, maybe even years depending on the tech...

Ashish: I know..I know..just shut it!

Security head: Sorry Sir.

Frustrated, Ashish plucks out his hair and began screaming. All of a sudden, his mind replayed Ashwin's words, "It's love for me!"

His mind quickly connected the dots and he started laughing.

Ashish: Set up the coordinates for Ooty, avan anga than poran.

Security head: Sir, Timeline?

Ashish: 2024..

________________________________________

The portal opened in a dense forest area. He jumped through it and landed on the muddy floor. Dusting his clothes, he looked around, he was surrounded by tall coniferous trees.

The smell of eucalyptus filled the air and he inhaled, feeling the fresh cool breeze entering his body.

He took a step forward and opened his arms wide, embracing the newfound emancipation.

Two years, he isolated himself from the rest of the world. When his enemies thought that he was grieving, he transformed his grief and longing into unending determination to find her.

He was plotting in silence. He was preparing himself for the last battle.

Those jerks touched his wrong nerve. They thought that she was his weakness, and on taking her away they could easily defeat him.

But little did they know that she was his strength. She was important to him and he'd go to any lengths for her!

And the farther they take her, the longer they keep her away, the harder he's gonna hit them back.

All these years, he was the receiver of their hits, but it was time for him to give it all back.

One punch. One last punch!

"Acham thavir
Aanmai kol
Themaiyai azhithu 
pagaiyai vel"

(Song Credits: Thani oruvan from Thani oruvan)

_________________________________

So how is it?

Note: April 3 oru update kodukartha plan uh (right before my bday which is on April 4🙈)...but ipo i have an exam on 3rd April...so aduku apro than nxt update...choriiii🥺

Wish me luck!

Comments pannunga, pudicha vote podunga..tata...bubyeee🥰

Adutha update la papo🤸‍♀️