Un Perai Sonnale (MNMN-1)

Imp Note: So far, intha plot oda 1st part matum than eluthiruken, atha post paniten. The subsequent parts will have their titles according to the songs I use in it, so please confuse aidathinga. 

Sari vanga stry kula kuthipom🤸‍♀️

_____________________________________

Aarav: Daii machi neeya da ithu...nalla alaga iruka da... 

Rishi: Apdiya..nalla irukena?

Aarav: Nalla moojila kadellam valanthu sanyasi mathiri iruka (chuckles)

Rishi: Nee inum marave ila la...

shruthi: avan marrathu marathathu irukatum...unaku kalyanam aiduchame, Kavi sonna

Rishi: ama pona maasom than (shys)

Vishal: dai macha vekka padriya...thayavasenju vena da, inga kolanthaingalam irukanga

Rishi: (glares at Vishal)

Shruthi: Sari unga chilra sandaya apro vachukonga. Ipo mukkiyamana vishiyathuku varuvom...elarum vantangala ena?

Aarav: haan almost...

Vishal: Btw..Aathmika, Ashwin, lam varangala

Rishi: enaku therla ye. Ana Jasmine thane organize panna, so she might know.

The sound of mic-checking grabbed their attention, the murmuring stopped and everyone settled themselves, facing the stage.

Jasmine: Hello helooo...kekutha...hloooooo

Rahman: Kekuthu kekuthu..konjo porumaya than pesen di kilimooki, speaker pakathula ukantu kathu kiliyuthu

Jasmine: daii Raghu thatha, kela vanthen nu vachuko pallu killu lam odaipen

Rahman: aathii (mimes..zipping his mouth)

Jasmine: Arghmm...I welcome you all to the reunion of our 2012 12-A batch...Intha mugangal ellam nerla pathu evlo varsham achu. Its been 10 years...aalu adayalam ellam maritu. Anyways, it feels good to be here with you all, and am glad to host today's event..

So first and foremost, oru special performance for you all...athu yarnu patha neengala shock aiduveenga.

The light dims and the music begins. Each and everyone were squinting their eyes to spot the mystery person.

Suddenly the lights focus on a petite woman holding a mike.

Un perai sonnalae
Ulnaakil thithikkumae
Pogaathae pogaathae

Gasps are heard all around, everyone is shocked to see her. If it wasn't for her honey-dripping voice, anyone would fail to recognize her as she looked completely contrasting from how she was before.

Unnodu sendraalae
Vazhiyellaam poopookumae
Varaaiyo varaaiyoo

While everyone was completely drowned in her voice, the main door opened to reveal a smiling Ashwin carrying a bubbly baby girl. She spotted him and her glistening eyes explained how happy she looked seeing him after years.

Ondraa irandaa
Oru kodi nyaabagam
Uyir thinna paarkuthae kannae

But that happiness was short-lived as she saw Aathmika coming right behind him. On seeing them together, her over-working brain connected the dots, and realization struck her. Her throat turned dry and fresh tears threatened to escape her kohled eyes.

Thundai thundai
Bhoomiyil vizhunthen
Engae nee en kannae

Their eyes met and he mimed showing a super sign. Her eyes displayed how heartbroken she was, while his were filled with pride and happiness. Her mind stopped working and she forgot the lyrics. She smiled faintly and wordlessly walked down the stage. Everyone clapped for her, including him. Jasmine then appreciated her and continued hosting the event.

Ashwin handed over the baby to Aathmika and walked towards Sivaangi. Seeing Ashwin coming to her, she wiped her tears and smiled. Thanks to the dim lights, he didn't notice her still wet eyes.

Ashwin: Ma..as usual..Vera level a padirka. Epdi iruka? Hmm..ale marita.

Tears threatened to fall again as she was still emotional. She knew that she would definitely stutter if she opened her mouth, so, she just nodded and walked past him.

He was confused at her unusual behavior, but was soon distracted by his swarming classmates.

_____________________________________

Sivaangi quietly exited the hall and sat in a corner and desperately tried stopping her tears. Charu, her bestie, who came in search of her, spotted her and walked over.

Charu: Enachuu d?

She got no reply other than her silent whimpers.

Charu: Inu nee atha marakalaya?

Sivaangi (still silently sobbing): Enala maraka mudiyumnu nee ninakura. Enathan enaku avan mela pala kovam, varutham irunthalum, en kan munnadi avan inorthi oda irukartha enala thangika mudila di. Athu evlo varsham analum valikathan seyyuthu. Anikum valichudhu, inikum valikuthu, enikum valikum. Nan irukanum nu asapatta edathula vera oruthi ya pakrapo vara vali (cries) Valka poora avankooda valanum nu asapaten, ana athu verum aasaya ve poiduchula..!!

Charu was about to open her mouth to convince her when she was pulled away by her fellow classmate.

While here sivaangi, was drowning in her thoughts, thinking about all those that happened 10 years back.

_____________________________________

Edit: Trust the process...Yam iruka bayamen...yaru alathinga...mutta suniyam la vaikathinga..nan pavo la..just wait😁🚶‍♀️

So so so, epdi irunchu?

Its a kutti update, the rest nan inime than type pannanum😂Epo varum nu enakey theryathu!

So kathirungal vilithirungal🚶‍♀️

Marakama comments podunga, Pudichuruntha vote pannunga😚

Love You all, Adutha update la pakalam..Bubyee🤸‍♀️