Choco Chip Muffins

Sunshine Café

Sunday, 9.30 pm

The door chimes open and a chirpy girl enters.

Her eyes sparkle at the sight of mouth-watering pastries, samosas, and whatnot. She hops closer to inhale the smell of freshly baked foods, drowning herself in her food fantasies.

Minutes later, the door opens again to reveal a handsome young man, who walks closer to the front desk to order his usual latte. His eyes twinkle at the sight of witnessing the last and final piece of his favorite Muffins. He reaches out to pick it up when a small hand stops his motion.

S: Athu en muffin

A: Hello..nan than 1stu eduthen

S: Athellam enaku teryathu nan than 1stu inga vanthen enaku than venum

A: Neenga 1st vantheenga sari, ana muffin a edukalela? Nan than eduthen, so its mine.

S: No no no..enaku than venum

A: Ithu ena anyayam a iruku. Mothalla eduthathu nanu, why should I give it to you?

S: Nyayamo anyayamo enaku intha muffin venum, it looks damn tasty!

A: Anga parunga tiramisu cake iruku, intha café oda specials, atha try pannunga, itha enta kodunga

S: Oh really?! Apo seri athuvum oru piece pack pana solidren. Ana ipo enaku intha muffins venum venum

A: Mothella eduthathu naanu, apo muffin um enthu !

S: Ennala tharamudiyathu, athu enakuthan.

A mv: Shobbba...enala mudiyala da

The almost empty cafe that had a pin-drop silence, came back to life due to their constant bickering.

Waiter: Ada yarathu oruthar edungalen pa, kada modra tym la Kathi kilira alavuku kathitu. Nan lock panitu veetuku poi bigg boss vera pakanum, seekro mudivu pannungalen.

AK mv: Iva vitukodupa nu thonala, vera vali ila iniku en aaruyir muffin a rusikamudiyathu pola, yen neram..!!

Ak (sighs) : Sari neeye vachiko

Sk: Antha bayam irukatum

Ak: O hello..yarku bayam ? enaku bayam la onu ila..romba polamburiye nu vitu koduthen. Ilena ne pesura pechuku en thalaye vedichurukum.

Starts eating her muffin just to irritate him.

Sk: Pahh! Ena taste uh..hmmm

Ak just looks at his muffin being stuffed in her mouth, and his mind contemplates his decision of giving away his beloved muffin to that quirky little girl who gobbled up his love in one goo. His eyes filled with sadness and a tinge of posa posa.

She smirks at him and walks away with a box full of donuts and tiramisu worth rupees three thousand.

________________________________

Monday, 9.15 pm.

Ak mv: Ara adi irunthutu nethu ena pechu pesna, vitrathada, Inikachu atha nee edutharnum, cmon you can duet!!

After giving himself a pep-talk, he enters the café with newfound determination and confidence. He sneaks closer to the counter and finds a single muffin only.

Ak mv: Oru 7-8 muffin extra vachathan enavam, kanja pisnaris

He quickly picks up the muffin and turns around to leave, when the door opens to reveal her. Her eyes widen and she looks at the counter to find the muffin tray empty. She swiftly comes closer to snatch it from him, but he immediately takes a bite out of it and starts relishing its taste. Him closing his eyes, moaning, and commenting on how delicious it was, just irritated her to the core. She swiftly moved out of the café disappointed and angry, while the waiter was bewildered to see his new foodie customer walk out of the café, and he can't help but imagine how much money she would've paid if she stayed.

________________________________

Tuesday, 9.00 pm

SK ushara seekrom vanta. Counter la irukura single muffin a pathu, speedu vanthu edukalam nu patha, oru periya kai avala thaduthuchu.

S: intha thadava enaku than

A: aasa dosa..enakuthan

S (whines): nethu nee eduthela athnala iniku enaku venum

A: athellam mudiyathu, munthanethu entha nee saptela...

S: kastapattu seekrom vanthen intha muffin kagave, pls enaku thanthudunga

A: mudiyathu mudiyathu

S: enaku venum

A: enaku than venum

S: enakuthan

A: ila enaku than

S: enaku

A: enaku

Both of them start to have a glaring contest when a lean boy pops out of nowhere, snatches the muffins, and starts munching on it.

A & S: Turns to look at him in shock

That boy: Evlo neram than intha sandaya pakrathu. Enakum pasikum la athan sututen...aha choco chip muffin na chocho chip muffin than, ena taste uh! Anga parunga chef's special tiramisu iruku atha sapdunga ponga🏃‍♀️

A & S: Turn and look at each other and burst into laughter.

They go to the counter and order tiramisu cakes and start munching on them.

S: Ama unga per ena?

A: Ashwin. Unga per?

S: Sivaangi

The began laughing thinking about how they met and then started to get to know each other.

Weeks passed and their bond grew from strangers to friends to soulmates. 

They shared their happiness, sadness, victory, loss, and most importantly, their life with each other. But there was one thing that they never ever share, choco chip muffins.

_______________________________________________________

How is it?😁

Marakama comment pannunga⛄

Pudichuruntha vote pannunga😘

Until the nxt update...Tats😚