Thiruda Thirudi

Hi all! Am back. Ellarum epdi irukeenga?

Finally, my 11th Annual exams are over. Next week than school reopen. Romba naal ache nu at a stretch type pani itha potruken. Hope you like it! Nalla ilena unga pilaya ninachu manichu🥰

Its a oneshot🤸‍♀️

Sari vanga vanga story kulla kuthipom🤸‍♀️

___________________________________________

Ashwin's father: Kailash (K)
Ashwin's mother: Parvathi (P)
Sivaangi's mother: Lakshmi (L)
Sivaangi's father: Ram (R)
Vinayak: (V)

A: Maa..nan vanthuten.

P (comes sprinting from the kitchen): Ashwin va va...epdi pa iruka?

A: (immediately hugs her): Na nalla iruken..neenga?

P: nanu nalla iruken da kanna. Ama appa enga?

A: Car park panna poi irukaru

P: Oh seri. Ama anga olunga sapdrathu ilaya nee, ipdi melinju poita

A: Nalla than sapdren, ana un sapadu alavuku la anga ila

P: Inga thana konjo varam irupa, unaku pudichathellam nalla samachu tharen..

A: Hmm..ama ena biryani vasam varuthu..

P: Unaku pudicha mushroom biryani than. Iru aiducha nu pakre

Ashwin moves around and takes in a deep breath, inhaling the fragrance of his home. It's been years since he last visited. His heart feels light and he suddenly feels at peace.

The last time he visited, he and his parents spent most of their time gardening. Now seeing his backyard filled with fully grown and sprouting plants filled up his heart.

Then, his eyes caught his favorite of them all, the Crossandra. It was all ready to bloom, and he felt excited all of a sudden. Noting it in his mind, he decided to check on them tomm.

He goes to his room freshens up, comes down, eats dinner with his family, and hits the bed as he felt tired.

___________________________________________

6 am,

The sun peeks through the window to have a glimpse of his pretty face. He groans and covers his face with his arm.

He could suddenly hear the sound of anklets. He thought it was his mother, but he instantly realises that she doesn't wear one. He feels curious and twists in his bed to have a glimpse of the owner.

There she was, walking around in his garden. He badly wanted to see her face, but the sun seemed to be taking revenge on him for covering his face by blinding his eyesight with its bright rays. All he could see was her feet, moving swiftly.

All of a sudden she was gone, he squinted his eyes but still, she wasn't there. He thought it was probably his imagination and covered his face with the bedsheet and slept again.

Hours later he woke up and went to his garden to stretch up. His eager eyes fell on his Crossandra, but he frowned sensing the buds missing. He walked closer to inspect, but still, he couldn't find a single bud.

P: Anga ena da uthu uthu pathutu iruka

A: Ila ma, inga iruntha kanagambaram poo

P: Athula etho prachana nu ninaikure. Ne vachutu pona apro oru naal kooda poo pokala.

A: Ilaye nan nethu chedila mottu irunthatha pathene

P: Apdiya. Ana ipo ilaye

A: ama kanama poitu