Chapter 31 4 Days To Go!

When Braelynn got up she got started with the rest of her study there wasn't much to do. Braelynn and Dinah got ready to go out. Soon Dinah and Braelynn were in Braelynn's car and on the way to the mall.  Once they got to the mall, they got the gym equipment and then a few more pieces of furniture to go into her study and room. Braelynn then got paint and lovely wallpaper to go into her study at the castle.

Before they knew it Braelynn and Dinah were back home and the delivers were being delivered to the castle. Braelynn messages Quinn to let her know where to put the parcels. 

Braelynn couldn't wait to get her study and gym how she wanted it. Brealynn has told Quinn where to put all the gym equipment. 

Braelynn and Dinah got home and started to load boxes into the van that Daniel had hired. They loaded the van and then took it over to the castle while the neighbors watched everyone else. Vienna had taken Zaylee and Oaklyn out for the day so it would be a surprise when they got back but Braelynn wouldn't move in until the day of the wedding. 

Braelynn knew that she needed to start writing her vows and couldn't wait to do it. They were all writing their vows as they thought it might be unique to them.