Encounter (First Day)

Hi guys, Hollow Sea here. I started writing fanfics for my own pleasure after I started reading people's works. I'm a huge fan of Marco x Luffy but it's so uncommon that I had to start writing my own lol. Anyway, try not to judge my preferences and imagination and :) have fun. (This work is crossposted in Ao3 and FanFiction.net)

I do not own One Piece (I'm not that great).

WARNING: Content is malexmale, contains sexual scenes, Rape/non-con elements, Violence

Clearer summary before you start reading, this story is focused on Marco x Luffy. Luffy has a different past, he didn't meet shanks but the setting is still in One Piece universe. Diff!DF, OOC (very OOC), OP!Luffy, Darker!Luffy, More badass, Smart!Luffy. There are things I maintained and some changed, probably not too much. Also, of course I'm saving Ace, Thatch, and Whitebeard so they're alive 3

Well if there's any other warning I will add it in the chapter beginning.

This is just a side hobby, so I'm sorry for in advance for inconsistent postings.

__________

Luffy's POV

Luffy's POV

It was another day on his lonely island, it was an uninhabited island if you don't count him and the wild beasts living in the forests. It was an island in the new world that couldn't be found by a log pose, it wasn't small nor big, just perfect actually.

There was a small forest with a variety of flora and fauna including edible fruits "which was his main go to since he doesn't want to hunt the animals.

Deeper into the forest was a waterfall that flows from a cliff into a small water reservoir perfect for water source. Which turns into a river and streams that lead back into the ocean.

The cliff was his favourite spot, it was filled with wild flowers yellow and red.However, the best thing about it was that it faces the west where the sun sets.

Sometimes, okay, most of the time, Luffy would just sit there for hours smelling the sea breeze and watching the sun merge with the beautiful blue waves. He had always loved the seas, it just screams FREEDOM and freedom is what Luffy wants so bad he would probably die if he lost it.

It was the same too today, Luffy was just sitting there legs dangling watching the beautiful scene while petting his furry friends. He never knew why but he was born with the ability to understand and communicate with animals, and they were drawn to him.

'Not that I mind the company,' he thought, smiling slightly. Living on an island alone gets lonely after all.

"This is for the best," he said, repeating this often. 'It was the best way to avoid harming people and getting hurt again... Not to mention with the whole world Government after me' he sighed.