Moby Dick in sight (14th day)

Marco finally going home to meet his family and share a little about what happened while he was gone.

He's finally leaving and we can see WB's reaction to Marco's new found person of interest. I generally love how stoic Marco is depicted in some fics but that makes him really hard to write about, cause I can't keep saying slightly, frowning slightly, smiling lightly.

But here's some WB interactions.

Enjoy~

__________

It marks the end of the 2nd week since he found Marco, Luffy woke up at 10 a.m. to Kazuki pecking the window beside the bed. So, Luffy quickly got up, tripping on the blond beside him and landing on the floor face first. "Ack," he yelped while the blond groaned at the sudden weight, before the teen got up to unlock the door since the windows were fixed. The raven went out and the bird showed him where he came from, that was the direction where he had spotted Whitebeard. Marco came out a little later having been woken up by the teen.

"Ah, I woke you up," grinning sheepishly, "sorry," Luffy said, rubbing his neck. "Your captain's not far from here, you just have to fly straight in that direction," pointing at the south-east direction, known based on where the sun rises and sets since compasses don't work.

"He's docked on an island the last time Kazuki saw them, so you should leave as soon as possible so you don't miss them." he informed, before talking to the bird, "Thank you Kazuki, can you maybe help me sent letters to Marco and Mihawk next time too?" He asked, while feeding the eagle some meat and stroking it.

Marco watched Luffy talk to the bird fondly, dreading leaving slightly. He sighs.

"Come on Marco, you need to get ready," Luffy told him excitedly, packing some of his clothes and food for the trip.

The blond pointed at some of the unpacked clothes, "what about those, yoi?"

To which Luffy replied, "for," he looked away, and blushed slightly. Marco raised a brow. "for...IF you want to visit," Luffy stuttered, frowning at his awkward self. Marco chuckled at the raven's shyness.

"Yeah, that'll be great yoi," he told the younger, grabbing his head and kissing his temple lightly. The teen looked at him and smiled adorably. Ugh, he totally adores this raven fox smiling at him right now and can't seem to figure out why exactly. Marco's never been interested in anyone that way in a long time and it didn't take very long for him to be totally wrapped in Luffy's fingers.

Luffy finished packing, he prepared water and some food in a small satchel. They settled to eat lunch before the phoenix would leave, they didn't talk and ate in a peaceful silence. They went out of the cabin after eating, Luffy hung the satchel on the blond and tugged the taller man down to give him a short peck. Marco pulled him closer, quickly deepening it almost greedily to remember how the raven tasted and made Luffy grin into the kiss.

Marco groaned when the teen ended it, "I am so tempted to kidnap you yoi," he said as he observed the teen. His huge slightly lidded onyx eyes with the sun reflected on it, and swollen red lips parted slightly. His cheeks were slightly red and was wearing an extremely loose red T-shirt (they bought for him) that ended mid-thigh with the neckline drooping sideways. It was a sight he loved and wanted to commit to memory, maybe even wake up to every morning.

Luffy laughed, "Shishishi," and quickly added, "please don't," still grinning.

Marco held back a pout. "Take care of yourself yoi," he said, "and write to me?"

"Yes and yes, pineapple chicken, sir!" he said and mocked a salute.

Marco groaned, gaining tick marks and rolled his eyes while the raven just giggled at him. But the blond proceeded to sigh and leaned in for a hug and one last kiss before leaving.