Underwater

Marco and Luffy getting some alone time. While someone visits the Moby Dick, bringing along a certain moss ball.

Hi, I'm here with a chapter during Valentine's.

Congratulations to couples out there.

But for the singles out there, like me T^T. Here's some short smut and a short Valentine Extra.

WARNING! Smut

Enjoy~

__________

Luffy was still holding onto Marco's waist and shirt, because he still felt a little weak after the sea water soak he got, thanks to Aone. They were sitting on top of the sea king, enveloped in a large bubble that's enough for the both of them to sit comfortably. Aone swam really fast, the only thing keeping them on top of her was the rope harness Luffy had tied earlier.

"Are you sure this bubble won't burst yoi?" Marco asked sceptically.

"Hmm, probably not," the raven answered, grinning at him. Marco winced, he would really prefer not going to another swim.

"I'll remain in my hybrid form, just in case okay?" Luffy offered with a smile.

Marco sighed, "fine, just promise you won't leave me to die if this pops yoi," he joked.

Luffy frowned at him, "who do you think I am?" He said, lightly punching the blond's arm.

Marco chuckled a little, feeling a little bit more comfortable. They weren't really deep underwater, in fact, he could still see the sunlight reflected on the surface and some rays shining into the sea. It was really beautiful.

"So, where are we going yoi?"

"I don't know, until we see some pirates, or sailors, or slavers," he replied, "why'd you come? You know I would've gone back."

Marco hummed a little, "to keep an eye on you yoi."

"You said I could watch myself! Traitor!" Luffy pouted.

"I'm making sure you don't end up fighting against the whole World Government at the end of this yoi," he teased again, with a smirk.

"Hey, I'm not that bad!"

"Well, can't I spend a little alone time with my little lover yoi?" Marco smirked, "besides, I'm sure my family would be fine without me for a while."

__________

Thatch sneezed while he was running away from his angry brothers, allowing them to catch up and slam onto him. "Ahhh! CURSE WHOEVER WAS TALKING ABOUT ME!" He screamed from under Ace, Vista, and Haruta.

"I'm going to burn your balls into ashes, Thatch!" Ace yelled, his face and body was covered in really weird looking doodles and dragons.

"What did you do to my room!? It's all PINK!" Vista yelled.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU INVITE ME!? Haruta yelled.

"HELP!" Thatch cried, "I was just bored! And why are you even attacking me HARUTAA!?"

"CAUSE I WANT TO!"

"Gurararara," oyaji laughed, raising his barrel to drink.

"OYAJI, STOP drinking!" The nurse beside him yelled, causing the old man to pout.

Thatch and the other three were now getting thrown at with random items, by the injured pirates on deck for bothering them.

"Hahahaha, Marco is barely gone for an hour and this is what happens," Sabo said, amused.