✪Author's Note✪

!!Disclaimer!!

This is a fictional story, most of the plots and events are NOT TRUE! and not meant to be taken seriously. This story was written for entertainment purposes only. 

This story is adapted from Sebastian Stan's movie The 355. It takes place parallel to the movie with the addition of the OC. 

‼️This is also a no-hate zone, so keep your hate comments to yourself. Any hatred towards other readers will not be tolerated, as I said this is a no-hate zone, make jokes with them, not at them. Any evidence of such will be reported immediately. ‼️

Warning

- This story has smut (I'm the one writing, ofc there is smut!)

- The OC is an atheist, which is why I wrote it in a third-person POV as some readers do believe in god and I don't want to hurt or go against anyone's beliefs. 

-  Toxic masculinity 

-  This story does contain spoilers as it goes along with the movie, so I do recommend watching the movie. (You will still be able to understand the story if not too, I tried to include as many details from the movie as possible) 

PS: So, apparently there is a character named Kai Parker, from Vampire Diaries(I think). I had no idea. But the OC's name was not inspired by that, I just that Parker Kai was a cool name. I don't like giving my OCs generic names, and I thought Parker Kai was unique, so please don't come at me for it.

Happy reading!! 😘

Speadin' love,

Beanstalkbaddie25