💙Nabaka - Seiterou x reader💙

" (Y/n) do you have a crush on Seitarou?" Kiji asked.

(Y/n) almost choked on your tea, " How did you know?" she asked.

" Its obvious from the way you look at him really," Kenshirou said.

She rolled her eyes, " Really? Like how it's so obvious that you have a crush on the warden?"

He simply blushed and didn't say another word. " I mean you guys would make a cute couple but he's so innocent I doubt you could even tell him you like him, like in a romantic kind of way not just as friends," Mao said.

" When did you get here?" she asked.

" About three minutes ago," he replied.

(Y/n) sighed, " Do you think I even have a chance?"

He shrugged, " I'm not sure, maybe you do maybe you don't. You'll have to find out."

" Find out about what?" came a sweet voice.

Mao looked over at you, oh no he has that look in his eyes, (y/n) thought to herself.

" Hey Seitarou! How's it going? Were we're just talking about how (y/n) has a crush on-" he didn't get to finish his sentence. (Y/n) covered his mouth and dragged him out of the break room leaving Seitarou confused while everyone else just laughed.

After a few minutes, she released him, " I can't believe you were actually going to tell him Mao," she said looking at your friend in disbelief.

He laughed, " I wasn't really going to tell him, besides that's something you should be doing."

Meanwhile........

" ( Y/n) has a crush on someone?" Seitarou asked.

Everyone sighed, " Of course she does,you do know what that means right?" Kiji asked.

" She has a friend she likes right?" he asked.

" Yes, but what kind of like are you referring to?" Kenshirou said.

Seitarou thought for a moment, " The like between friends right?" he said.

Everyone facepalmed, He's hopeless what does (y/n) see in him?

***** Time Skip *****

" Why did everyone seem so disappointed in me?" Seitarou asked himself.

" Maybe because you're completely clueless when it comes to love."

He jumped but then relaxed when he saw who it was, " Oh, it's just you. You escaped your cell again 15?" he asked Jyugo.

" Yeah, I was bored. Although I heard you seem to have trouble understanding what it's like when someone likes you romantically." he replied.

He just started at him, Jyugo sighed, " Don't you like anyone? And I mean like them more than just a friend."

He thought for a moment and the first person he could think of was you, " I wouldn't say I like her romantically, but I like her as a friend. Besides, I don't know her well enough to have feelings for her since she's in building 2 with Mao. I only see her in the break room from time to time or when she comes to visit you in cell 13." he explained.

" I see, well if you got to know her better and spend more time with her. Do you think you could develop feelings towards her?" Jyugo asked.

" Well, there is a possibility." he replied.

Jyugo smiled, " Why don't you go and tell her that then? Maybe that will put her mind at ease."

" Yeah, I will. But first we have to take you back to your cell."

******

Wrote this awhile ago, it's pretty short since i didn't know how to continue it. I'll make a part 2 of this once i get an idea for what will happen next.

I'm going to try to update this book a bit more and I'll be adding some one-shots for a few of the characters from the case study of vanitas. ^^

Hope you enjoy the next few chapters!

Thanks for reading!

~~~Dia