Q&A Answers

Panda: "Ok everyone, sit down and get comfortable. I have an announcement."

"Why are we here?" Osoro asked.

"Can we make this quick? I have a play to work on?"

"Well, I have all the time in the world," Mido said.

"Of course, someone like you wouldn't have a life," Megamo judged.

"Taro, I'm hungry!"

"Hold on, I think I have a bag of chips in my bag." Taro quickly looked through his bag and took something out.

Hanako took the bag from Taro. "Thank you!"

"You guys are Ayoshi's friends?" Mujo asked. "He's always talking about you guys."

Aso smiled. "He talks about me?"

Midori walks towards Engeika and hugs her. "I'm so happy there's another girl in the group!"

Engeika gave Midori a soft smile. "Oh! It's nice to meet you."

"I hope my cake doesn't burn before I can get back."

"Can you answer the question already!? Why are we here?" Osano demanded.

Panda: "You don't need to be so rude! You're all here to answer some questions. Now, before you all start yapping again, let's get on with the first question."

For Mido: how did you gain your flirty persona?

Mido smirked. "What do you mean, flirty persona? This is just the way I am."

"Yeah, it's a perverted persona," Megamo added.

"You little! I'm not a pervert!"

"So you claim."

For Ayoshi: what if your senpai hates strawberries? What would you do?

Some people were confused and questioned. "Senpai?"

"That is a difficult question. My mother always said that my senpai is my future. However, strawberries are my very favorite, so I think I would have to give up my senpai if they didn't like them."

"I better start liking those damn things," Osoro whispered.

"I love strawberries as well. We have so much in common, my prince."

"Aishi-kun, I have this stuffed strawberry plushie, I can give it to you if you want," Hanako said.

Ayoshi takes out his wallet. "How much for this strawberry plushie?"

"You can have it for free!"

"Hanako, I gave you that plushy for your birthday. You can't give it away!" Taro exclaimed.

***

Panda: "Everyone, I have a surprise."

"Your surprises are never good," Osoro said.