Boom Sonic x Reader LEMON

I'm so sorry- THIS IS AN EXPERIMENT I SWEAR OFFICER IM TRYING TO FIND NEW WRITING TYPES I SWEAR-

   "Great job gang, even tho I defeated him" Sonic boasted. "Welp, time to go h- omeeee..." Sonic noticed it was dark and we were in the forest, as did the others. "Oh no! We're gonna be eaten by bears!" Sticks yelled. "No we are not, lets just sleep in the forest for the night" "Oooohhhh I made a device that goes into a blanket. I only made a few so some of y'all have to sleep together." Tails handed out the devices and everyone picked a partner, leaving me and Sonic. We picked a spot from everyone else and I threw the device. A blanket emerged and we both laid down. I started thinking about Sonic and started to get wet. After I was sure Sonic was asleep I snaked my hand into my pants and started rubbing, small moans coming out here and there. I reached up and pinched my nipple, rolling it. "Ah~ Sonic~" I pumped a finger in and out of me, biting my lip to muffle my moans. "Having fun over there?" I squealed and immediately closed my legs. Sonic turned to face me. We locked eyes and I looked away embarrassed, my face heating up. "Hey I don't judge. Come here" I looked at him before scooting closer, him spooning me. I squeaked when I felt him bite my neck. He stopped, "This is okay right?" I nodded and he slid his hand up my shirt. I took a deep breath when he bit my spot. He bit it harder and I moaned softly. I felt him unbutton my pants and slide them down before rubbing me. He turned my head to look at him before kissing me softly. He put a finger in and kissed down my neck. I shuddered and gasped when he grabbed my waist and pulled my ass to his crotch. He pulled my panties down and I shimmied them down and off of me. I felt him grind against me, his tip at my entrance. He tilted my head and we locked eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded and he kissed me as he pushed in. I moaned out of pain and he pulled away, looking at me lovingly. I nodded and he started moving. When I started moaning he pulled out and got on top of me before pushing back in. He lifted me up so we were in tabletop position before moving back in at a slow pace. He put his right hand under me to help stabilize me as he went back in. "Sonic, faster~" He obliged and moved at a much faster pace but still pretty slow for him. My quiet moans harmonized with his small squeals and grunts. He kissed me, still thrusting into me. He pulled back and littered my neck with love bites. "Sonic I love you~" His ear twitched and he lifted his head while smiling "I love you too" He pecked me on the lips before biting my neck again. I gasped when Sonic hit a certain spot. He hit it again but harder and I moaned. "Sonic.. Please right there" I felt him smile and he rammed in on that spot. Tingles went up my spine. "Ah, fuck-" I felt my walls tighten around Sonic making him grunt and let out a husky moan. I whined, moving my hips with his. "Sonic, I have the implant you can cum wherever you want to" His ear twitched and he pulled away from my neck wearing a big smile. "Ya mean it?" His tail wagged. "Mhm" His eyes lit up and he set me down. Before he could do anything else I pushed him on his back and climbed on top of him before letting him enter me again. I rocked back and forth a little bit before leaning down towards his ear "You've done enough. It's my turn to please you now~" I bit his ear softly before kissing it. I sat back up and took note of his red face before I started bouncing. He threw his head back and let out breathy moans. "Please- Sweetheart- I'm gonna cum-" Sonic whined out, putting his hands on my hips. I rocked my hips with my hands on his chest. "Then cum. Cum for me Sonic" I whispered, cupping his face with my right hand. He looked up at me before shutting his eyes and whining out a moan before cumming inside of me, back arching. I smiled and bounced some, going rougher and feeling the warmth inside of me. "Fuck ah~" I came on him and rocked my hips faster, feeling him release more inside of me. "Sweetheart- You're so good to me" He held my hands as he came again while grunting. I rode out both our orgasms before getting off of him, leaving him gasping for air. I picked him up and set him back to his original spot before laying in between his legs and starting to suck him clean. "Ah~ Sweetheart~" Once he was clean I laid next to him and started pumping. "S-Sweetheart please~ I haven't given you this much-" I giggled and went to his ear, "I know, I just love your facial expressions as you're begging and cumming for me~" His face turned red. I went to his neck and painted it with kisses. He moaned at one and I sucked and bit, earning more moans and squeals from him as I pumped faster. "Sweetheart-" "Hmm~?" "I'm gonna cum again" I giggled against his neck. "Let it all out" I pumped and twisted faster, enjoying his facial expressions as I did so. He whined and came all over my hand and his stomach. I pumped some more before kissing him and looking him in the eyes. "Good boy" I licked his chest and stomach clean before twisting my tongue around his shaft, cleaning it up as well. I put my hand to his mouth. "Lick" He looked up at me before licking my hand clean. I smirked and got dressed before laying back down next to him. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. I kissed him passionately before releasing his chin. "Such a good boy. You did so good for me" I pet his ears and he purred. I stopped and cuddled him with me being the big spoon. "Goodnight Sweetheart" I smiled. "Goodnight Sonic" I waited for him to fall asleep before I did as well, soothed by the shared body heat.