Werehog Sonic x Reader LEMON

(I would like to formally apologize for this-)

I poked my boyfriend's face as he twitched his ear. "Y/N please you know I can't" He looked at me as I pouted. "Why noooot?" I flopped backwards, my head landing on his lap. "Because I don't want to hurt you" "But what if I wanna be hurt?" He flinched and looked down at me as I stared up at him innocently. He emitted a low growl. "No" "Pleeeeaseeee? I'll be gooood" I plead, sitting up on his lap and looking at him. He shifted, "You know I can't control myself sometimes-" "God, please just fucking destroy me already" I covered my mouth as he looked at me, grabbing my hips and bringing me closer to him so our bodies were touching. He leaned in "You sure you want this? Cause I'm not gonna stop" I nodded my head quickly and he growled before kissing me harshly and throwing me to the other side of the couch. He crawled on top of me and ripped my clothes off before biting my neck. I squirmed and moaned, blood dripping down before it was licked up by him. He started rubbing and kissing me making me twitch and yelp occasionally. He explored my mouth before going down and sticking his tongue in. "S-So-ah~" I wrapped my fingers in his quills, arching my back some. "P-please~" He moved his tongue faster while snaking his arms under my legs and grabbed my waist so I couldn't move away. I whined out a moan while cumming on his tongue. He kept up the pace for a little bit before pulling his tongue out. He wrapped my legs around his waist and positioned himself before looking at me I nodded and he slammed in before going fast. "Sonic AH~" I grabbed the cushions that laid under me. Sonic lent down and kissed me, gagging me with his tongue. My eyes rolled back at the stimulation he was giving me. "God Puppy you're so damn hot under me like that... Fuck-" He growled and flipped me over so we were in leapfrog position. He grabbed my arms and put them behind my back before ramming into me, making me scream into the cushion from the pain. "You little brat, making me do this in my werehog form. You're such a whore for me huh Puppy?" "Mhm I'm such a bad pup for you~" He slapped my ass and went faster. "You like when I'm fucking you rough like this?" "Yes I love it! I love when you destroy me! Ah-!" I came on him. He pulled out and pulled my hair roughly, making me sit up. "Did I say you could cum?" "N-no sir I'm sorry" "Sorry doesn't cut it Pup. Now I'm gonna have to punish you." He Sat down and put me on his dick cowgirl position. "Bounce" I did what I was told and bounced on him, hearing his grunts and feeling the sting of him slapping my ass every now and then. I felt my walls tighten and he grabbed my hips and lifted me some before railing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling him knotting inside of me. "Wolfie can I cum? Ah~" "Not yet Pup. You're still getting your punishment" He went faster which made me scream. "You're such a bad little puppy, making me do this to you~" He growled in between thrusts. He bit my shoulder as he came inside me, still not slowing down as I felt his knot coming undone. I felt as though I was about to pass out. "Wolfie sir can I cum now?" He let out a husky heh. "Yes~ Cum for me puppy. Show me how dirty you are~" He grabbed my neck and made me look at him. I let out a strangled whine as I came on him. He finally slowed to a stop and pulled out of me, cum dribbling down my shaking legs as I gasped for air. He laid me down before getting a warm rag and cleaning the couch and me up. He put the rag in the sink before laying down next to me and realizing I was already asleep from the exhaustion. He kissed my ear. "Night pup" He fell asleep not soon after.