[ lee suhyeok pt. 2 ]

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ: ʟᴇᴇ ꜱᴜʜʏᴇᴏᴋ

ᴋᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ: ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ʜɪɢʜꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ!ᴀᴜ, ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ!ᴀᴜ, ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1.3ᴋ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ

The first three periods went by fast and the teacher made him introduce myself in front of the class as usual for the third time

The first three periods went by fast and the teacher made him introduce myself in front of the class as usual for the third time. It did not help that he had to deal with Miss President sitting in front of him with your sarcastic comments directed to him. Now he's starting to think that you like him hence you kept on trying to get his attention by trying to embarrass him. But on the other hand, he doesn't think that you do, you probably have a boyfriend or something already. 

It was now break time, Woojin and Suhyeok were searching for an empty table where they would eat lunch when he crossed paths with Miss President and Yoon Gwinam. "What's up with the nicknames between you and Y/N?", Woojin asked him once they sat down.

Suhyeok looked up at him, "What do you mean?", he asked him back, watching him stuff his mouth with a bunch of fries. Taking a quick glance at the person his friend was referring to and was surprised to see you looking back at him. Once your eyes locked, you rolled her eyes at him before continuing your chitty chat with your older twin brother.

"Did you two get back together?", he replied once he finally swallowed down his food.

He furrowed my eyebrows at Woojin, "Who?", he asked once again.

His friend sighed in frustration, "You know who exactly I'm referring to", he answered him.

"No, seriously, I don't", Suhyeok told him and grimaced.

Once he realized who he was referring to, his eyes bulged open and kicked him on the shin, "What was that for?", his friend groaned and sent him a glare.

"Why would Miss President and I get back together?", you murmured and poked your macaroni with your spork.

Woojin rolled his eyes at him, "You're denying it to not get too suspicious about your comeback", he mumbled and smirked at him.