[ lee cheongsan ]

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ: ʟᴇᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴏɴɢꜱᴀɴ

ᴋᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ: ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ʜɪɢʜꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ!ᴀᴜ, ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ!ᴀᴜ, ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 629 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ

"Okay class, today we have a new transfer student", the teacher announced to everyone before gesturing me to come inside the room

"Okay class, today we have a new transfer student", the teacher announced to everyone before gesturing me to come inside the room. I nervously entered the classroom and stood in front of the class, awaiting for further instructions. "Go ahead dear, introduce yourself", the teacher told me before the room went dead silent as they all focused their attention on me.

You took a deep breath, "Good morning everyone, I'm Min Y/N, please take care of me well", you introduced yourself before everyone began welcoming you warmly.

The teacher scanned the classroom, looking for an unoccupied seat that I would take. "Alright, Y/N, please take a sit next to Lee Cheongsan", she told me. 

"But Ms. Park, its Gyeongsu's seat", someone commented.

"Well Gyeongu will be sitting somewhere else when he returns to school", Ms. Park replied to the male student. She turned to me with a smile, "You can go take a seat", she says.

I only nodded as I walked down the aisle and to the empty seat she was pointing at. Your eyes met with Lee Cheongsan's eyes, exchanging small smiles before taking a seat next to him. As soon as you sat down, you kept on hearing the male students behind you murmuring on one another as they teasingly poked your seatmate's sides.

"Hi, I'm Lee Cheongsan", your seatmate turned to look at you.

You smiled, "Hello, nice to meet you", I replied to him politely.

"Welcome to Hyosan High School", he stated and extended his hand for me to shake. I also brought out my hand for him to shake when I noticed something.

"Wait a damn minute", I murmured under my breath and grabbed his arm. 

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Why? What's wrong?", he asked me.

I ignored his question and began rolling down his sleeves until it finally revealed a drawing of a rose. With wide eyes and shaky hands, you quickly rolled down your sleeves as well before glancing back and forth at the drawing on his arm and yours. 

Everyone knew how the soulmate system works and they also knew how hard it was to find their soulmate. Most people really looked forward on meeting their soulmate but I am that kind person who's dying to meet their soulmate as soon as possible. Why you may ask? So I could smack them in the face, just kidding.

But seriously, for years I have been spending hours and hours every day in the bathroom, desperately scrubbing off the ink on my skin every time my soulmate writes or draws something on their arm resulting to myself receiving his stupid drawings and doodles as well.

I carefully brought my arm next to his, confirming that the both of us does share the same kind of drawing on our forearms. The both of us were to shocked to move or say anything, we weren't even paying attention that much that his friends also realized what was happening.

"Damn, I'm jealous", you heard one of them say.

"Yeah I know right, I also did not expect him to find his that easily", another one of his friends commented.

Cheongsan finally cleared out his throat before turning to look at you, "Um, what do you say? Let's go somewhere later, just you and me?", he stated.

"Um, yea, sure", I stuttered, "Nice drawings by the way", I teased him making him chuckle.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.