[ oh joonyoung ]

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ: ᴏʜ ᴊᴏᴏɴʏᴏᴜɴɢ

ᴋᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ: ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ʟᴏɴɢ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ!ᴀᴜ, ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴛʀᴏᴘᴇ, ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 792 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ

Staring out the window as you watched the buildings and cars pass by before you finally arrived in front of the campus

Staring out the window as you watched the buildings and cars pass by before you finally arrived in front of the campus. You paid the taxi driver and got off with your suitcase, you took a deep breath before heading inside while dragging you suitcase behind you.

Gasping in awe as you wandered in the large campus of your new school, there were a few students here and there just hanging out in the open area of the campus. Your mouth curved into a small smile as you admired the large campus because this is one hella huge campus.

You had been walking for ages once you finally made it into the dorms building, you entered the main lobby where two or five students were chilling at. Their heads immediately turned to look at your direction as you entered before averting their gaze and turning back to minding their own business.

Walking towards the main desk where a woman around her late thirties stood up from her small desk once she noticed your presence. "Good afternoon, what can I do for you?", she asked.

"Good afternoon, ma'am. I'm a freshman student and I just wanted to know which room I would be staying",  you told her before taking off your backpack and placing the necessary papers on the desk.

She began checking it, typing a few stuff on the computer in front of her before she grabbed a key. She handed you back your papers, "You would be staying in room 203", she informed you and handed you the key.

You stared at the number carved on the key she gave me, 128 it is. Raising your eyebrows in amusement before stuffing it inside your hoodie's pocket. "Thank you", you said and gave her a small bow before grabbing the handle of your suitcase.

The lady then waved at someone to come over, I watched a girl around your age headed towards your way with a smile on her face, "Yes, Ms. Lee?", she says.

"I hope you don't mind showing the new student to their dorm", she says, raising an eyebrow which made the latter flash at grin at you before turning back to her.

"It's okay, I don't mind, Ms. Lee", she reassured her.

She nodded her head, "Oh and Bang Y/N, you'll be sharing your dorm with a student that is around your year. Don't worry, you'll meet him once you get there", she informed you before giving you a polite smile.

"Okay, thank you", you returned a smile before the girl who stood next to you spoke.

"Alright, let's go?", she asked and you nodded your head.

She turned on her heel and proceeded on the elevator, you followed after her as you dragged your suitcase from behind. The both of you took the elevator in silence, a quiet atmosphere surrounding the two of you before she cleared out her throat but you kept a firm gaze on the door in front of you.

"So uh, I'm Kim Minji and you're Bang Y/N?", she started.

You turned my head to finally look at her, "Correct", you said before you finally arrived on the right floor. The both of you started walking on the corridors, walking past a few rooms before finally arriving at your destination. Your eyes landed on the sign posted on the door, room 203.

"Here we are", she says before taking a step forward and knocking on the door twice.

A voice could be heard from inside before a shuffling of feet followed after. The door swung open and that's when I felt your heart drop into my stomach before it began speeding up. The all too familiar of my chest feeling tight with comfort and love that you felt in during your high school years starts to come back.

Especially now that your high school sweetheart is standing right in front of you. The two of you had began dating during your first year in school before he had to move away during your second year when he was chosen to become an exchanged student.

A smile spread on Joonyoung's lips, "Hey, miss me?", he exclaimed excitedly at you.

You nodded before skipping forward and throwing your arms around him, your long time boyfriend hugging you tighter in return. "You're finally home", you mumbled.

"Home is where you are, babe", he replied to you.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.