[ lee suhyeok pt. 1 ]

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ: ʟᴇᴇ ꜱᴜʜʏᴇᴏᴋ

ᴋᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ: ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ʜɪɢʜꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ!ᴀᴜ, ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ!ᴀᴜ, ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1.5ᴋ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ

Suhyeok quickly rushed down the hallways to find his class, damn what a great start of the year, late on the first day, not really the first day, only for him

Suhyeok quickly rushed down the hallways to find his class, damn what a great start of the year, late on the first day, not really the first day, only for him. He enrolled late since originally his parents wanted to transfer him in another school but later decided that it would be best to just continue studying in the same school he attended last school year. Besides, there's a lot of papers that are needed in order for him to transfer into another school.

He managed to spot his homeroom adviser enter the comfort room at the end of the hall hence he took this an opportunity and sprinted on the corridors to his classroom. The first thing he caught sight of as soon as he entered was that oh-so-familiar figure leaning on the teacher's desk. Once everyone noticed his presence, everyone turned silent and turned their attention to him. Did he entered the wrong class? 

He stood there like an idiot before giving them a small bow and was about to ask if he was in the right room when he heard someone clear out their throat. He looked at the direction where the sound came from and made eye contact with the latter from earlier who was raising their eyebrows at him. Yoon Y/N, ah yes, Yoon Gwinam's younger twin sister.

"That's the teacher's door, please use the back door", you informed him, nodding your head at the door at the back of the class before crossing your arms over your chest.

Suhyeok playfully scoffed at you before heading out and entering the classroom by the back door as the princess ordered to him. Once he re-entered the class, instead of looking up at you again, he began scanning the room for vacant seats he would be sitting.

His gaze eventually landed on a vacant seat beside the walls before he noticed a familiar face waving at him to come over with an excited expression. He did not waste any more second and went to him, sitting on the vacant seat next to one of his good friends.