[ lee suhyeok ]

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ: ʟᴇᴇ ꜱᴜʜʏᴇᴏᴋ

ᴋᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ: ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ʜɪɢʜꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ!ᴀᴜ, ᴇꜱᴛᴀʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ, ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 678 words

People say that you should never change yourself for someone but what if that person is the one that will be able to change you for the better?

You took a step closer at your boyfriend before gently cupping his cheek and stroking it as you checked over his injuries. Your boyfriend tried to calm you down, seeing how stressed you were at his state judging from your distraught face. He kept reassuring you it wasn't that bad as it looks because he doesn't like when you see him bloodied up.

So here you were in the kitchen of your apartment, you asked him to sit down on the kitchen counter as you pulled out an ice pack from the fridge before making your way towards your Suhyeok once again. You were standing between his legs as you pressed the ice pack on his bruised lip from time to time.

"Does it hurt?", you asked him for nth time.

"A little", he whispered in a hushed tone.

Suhyeok knows very well that you disapprove of the people he hang out with even if you never brought it up to him. Who could blame you though? You were just being careful to not end up as a walking red flag who controls their partner on whom they should hang out with or not. You want the both of you to have a little bit of freedom hence you've put your trust on one another.

"This ice pack won't do", you mumbled as you placed the ice pack back inside the fridge.

Before you wandered off to go find the first aid kit, moments later you finally returned with the first aid on your hand. You glanced at the deep cut at the corner of his lips before you began preparing every thing that is needed to stop the bleeding.

Silence surrounded the both of you, Suhyeok watched you prepare everything whilst you tried your best to avoid meeting his gaze. He furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed the awkward atmosphere between the two of you. He was certain that you were upset with him but he couldn't blame you though because it really was his fault. 

Your boyfriend was contemplating whether he should ask you if you're angry with him or not but was kinda hesitating as well. Because he knew for sure that once he'd ask you, it might make you even angrier and he doesn't want that to happen.

"Hold still, this might sting a little", you informed him.

Suhyeok then grabbed your free hand, "What? You told me to hold still", he teased you and smiled at you innocently, making you playfully roll your eyes. "Look, I'm sorry alright. I'll stop hanging out with Gwinam and the others from now on", he added.

"You're lucky that you're cute, if you weren't, I would be have punched you in the face", you threatened him which made him chuckle.

"Wait, you think I'm cute?", he replied, now smiling from ear to ear. You chuckled at how adorable your boyfriend was, "Look, I'm sorry alright. I'll stop hanging out with Gwinam and the others from now on", he vowed to you as you began treating his wounds.

You hummed at him, "Who will you hang out with now?", you asked me.

"I'll start hanging out with my adorable girlfriend now", he answered you and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "Thanks for being here with me", he told you.

"I'm just glad you're okay", you replied before leaning down and placing a peck on his lips.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.