[ lee cheongsan ]

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ: ʟᴇᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴏɴɢꜱᴀɴ

ᴋᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ: ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ!ᴀᴜ, ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ-ᴛᴏ-ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ (?)

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1.4ᴋ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ

[ Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW ]

Anyone back in our previous schools have witnessed that Lee Cheongsan and I did not get along not even the slightest bit. Cheongsan and I were absolutely the complete opposite of each other, let me list down all the reasons why world three would have happened sooner of later because of the two of us.

First of all, I'm neat, well-organized and basically a perfectionist so I couldn't help but nag at him all the time when he's being untidy and shabby. Second of all, I'm a person and he was a night person and I am certain he noises he makes at night in the kitchen are intentional. Third of all, he was from the Faculty of Engineering which is coincidentally the rival of the Faculty of Architecture which I belonged to.

I could go on for hours listing out the differences between the two of us but I wouldn't want to waste my precious time on unimportant things like him. Back in high school, there were a couple of times where he would purposely screw up my name whenever we would order drinks from the coffee shop he was working at. 

There was also that one time when he and his friends would come to visit the restaurant I was working at as a part time server. Yes, you guessed it right, Cheongsan would intentionally choose me as his server so that he could annoy me all the time but I couldn't do anything about it though or I'll lost my part time job.

Honestly, there was once a rumor going around back then that the reason why he always annoys and teases me was because they like me. But if the did, then shouldn't they be showing me affection and everything rather than trying to piss me off? So no, he definitely does not like me at all neither would I. Besides, we can't stand each other's guts.