[ nam onjo pt. 3 ]

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ: ɴᴀᴍ ᴏɴᴊᴏ

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ: ɴᴀᴍ ᴏɴᴊᴏ

ᴋᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ: ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ʜɪɢʜꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ!ᴀᴜ, ʙᴇꜱᴛꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ-ᴛᴏ-ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ᴛʀᴏᴘᴇ, ᴍᴜᴛᴜᴀʟ ᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ, ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1.7ᴋ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ

You headed straight to the locker room to change into your white comfortable tee and mesh white shorts

You headed straight to the locker room to change into your white comfortable tee and mesh white shorts. Sliding into your new soccer shoes that you bought for yourself a few days ago after receiving the news that you passed the soccer tryouts. To match the black and white color coding of yours, you also decided to wear black sweat band for today.

Once you were done, I headed to the locker's area to put away your backpack and other stuff that you wouldn't be needing during soccer practice such as your books. After grabbing your duffel bag and a bottle of water you purchased, you made your way to the soccer field while clutching the strap of your duffel bag along the way.

The soccer players were already warming up when you arrived in the soccer field until you saw a ball headed your way. It your natural instinct so you did did not hesitate to kick it back, however, instead of passing it to one of the players, it headed towards a passerby's direction. Not just any passerby, it was coincidentally your friends.

It had to be so unfortunate that Onjo had to be the one that got accidentally hit by the soccer ball considering she was the nearest one among them in the field. You did not waste any more second and jogged over to your friends, immediately reaching for her and gently caressing it with a pout.

"I'm sorry about that, are you hurt? Do you want me to go to the clinic with you?", you asked her softly, your heart beating rapidly in your chest as you practically all the way here from across the field.

She nodded her head and pulled away from your hand, "There's no need to do that, I'm alright", Onjo answered and sent you a reassuring smile.

"Are you sure?", you questioned her with your eyebrows raised.