voices

skipping on because I'm bored~

When the final bell rang everybody was excited to leave school and so was I, I wasn't able to make any friends which were fine with me. I knew it was going to take time until somebody would form a friendship bond with me but that wasn't really something that I would pray that would happen. I later got home and went up to my room after seeing a note on the table. My mom left that she would be working late tonight. my mom was a nurse at a hospital so I was used to being home alone a lot because of her job, once in my room I changed out of my school uniform and got into something more comfortable. It was a good thing I had a TV and a game system in my room so I wouldn't become bored but I wanted to walk around my new neighborhood so I can't remember how to get to places.

I put my shoes on and stepped outside and started to walk around. I looked around at how big the apartment was and then headed down the street to some house's. All the houses looked new with paint, as they had fresh cut grass and a pretty Garden. I walked longer then I thought and found myself down the street heading to the park, I crossed the street and saw kids running around and playing with each other. I saw older kids there as they seem they were in middle School. I headed into Streets again and looked at all shop's not paying attention I bumped into someone knocking her down

"I'm sorry!"

I said and helped her up as she took mine I got a good look at her, she had tan dark skin, Lavender eyes, and shoulder-length purple hair which is worn with a ponytail on the left side She had on a grey shirt with black pants. i remembered it was the same uniform I had on today.

"Thank you but sorry i wasn't paying attention"

She said with a smile. Vex smiled back

"So you go to Springfield High?"

He asked as she nodded

"I don't think I've seen you"

"Well I'm around, but normally in class. What's your name"

"Vex, vex Ashimora...I moved here a couple of days ago. "

"Oh so your new, that explains it, anyway I need to go, my brother will be waiting for me"

"Oh, ok uh, you never told me your name yet "

"It's tsume Sakamea, you might find me walking around school sometimes. Bye"

And with that i watched her walk off, I felt something when meeting her but I shook the feeling off and carried on with my walk, after an hour or so I went back home and saw my brothers and mom was home.

months later---

I was starting to get used to school life, well not all the way but I did make some friends on the basketball team, his name was Ryuichi and he was really good, from what I hear from the other players he is their star player and he helps them win a lot of games. Just seeing and knowing how good he is was enough to make me want to try harder. I wasn't picked enough to play in an actual game and when I did I would be scared that I get pulled out with someone else.

After school was basketball practice and I did try to find tsume but never could find her until she walked into the gym. I waved to her hoping she would see me and I was happy she did and she did wave back, she handed the coach some papers and left, I guess she was too busy to stay. When practice was over I went home as it was already night out, the coach wanted me and some other new players to practice more on our shots so pretty much I had a lot of work to do this weekend. Every day when I walk home I could feel something not right, and when I stop to see what it is, it disappears like a gust of wind. I keep thinking it was just my imagination....but was it?

On the weekends I ran into Tsume who seemed to be in a hurry as she was carrying a duffle bag, she apologized to me after looking behind her and ran off before I could say anything, but I felt it again. The wind changed and the voice in my head was telling me to follow it...so I did, the voice kept telling me where to go, and soon I found myself at a construction site. I heard the voice getting louder as I came to a big pile of coal and dug threw it, I didn't know why but I did and gasp when I found a weird-looking object, It looked like a toy to me

But I wasn't able to put more thought into this until I was chased out by the workers, so I went home. I was in my room all day trying to figure out what this thing was or how to work it but it never turned on so kept it. Like always my older brother toby busted into my room to bug me. I wasn't close with my brother because he always thought he was better than me