sixteen.

SIXTEEN

"ARE YOU okay?" Soo-Jin's eyes widened at the bite mark on Nam-Ra's arm. Su-Hyeok had thrown Gwi-Nam out of the window above them and he was dead, thankfully.

Nam-Ra nodded and looked up at Soo-Jin before pulling her in for a hug. "I thought you died." She whispered into the crook of her.

"Park Soo-Jin? Dead? Those three words will never be in the same sentence." Soo-Jin softly chuckled, reassuring her in a way. "Come on, let's go." She held onto her hand and helped her up from the floor.

Soo-Jin sent a small smile towards Su-Hyeok as she passed him and he was more then happy. She was alive. She was living.

Wu-Jin pulled away from the hug he shared with Soo-Jin and admired her for a few seconds. "And you didn't get hurt?" He questioned and she shook her head. "I'm perfectly fine."

The three were now in the music class where Cheong-San had been and they'd closed the curtains so the zombies outside couldn't see in.

"There's a zombie there." Cheong-San spoke up to Nam-Ra, who was standing by the piano. "It's caught under a piano, so it can't go anywhere." He explained.

Nam-Ra moved to sit down on one of the chairs and Soo-Jin sat herself down on a table near her best friend.

"We can't..." Hyo-Ryeong breathed. "Go to the roof? We're trapped again? Right?"

"There are zombies out there, so... let's just think a little." Su-Hyeok nodded. "This is so annoying." Nam-Ra groaned.

"Hey..." Hyo-Ryeong muttered, standing from her seat and slowly taking steps back. "Hey, Nam-Ra, what happened to your arm?" She asked. "That's a bite mark, isn't it?"

Everyone but Soo-Jin and Su-Hyeok began moving away from the area Nam-Ra was in, afraid that she'd turn and bite them all.

Cheong-San was quick to pick up a script stand and swiftly move towards Nam-Ra, but Soo-Jin got in the way.

"Move. Step back, Soo-Jin." Cheong-San insisted but she didn't budge. "That's not it, idiot." She huffed out and turned her head back to look at Nam-Ra. "Tell him. You weren't bitten by a zombie." The girl stayed silent, staring at Cheong-San. "Tell him, Nam-Ra... Gwi-Nam, he bit her. It wasn't zombies."

"Who?" Cheong-San questioned. "Gwi-Nam... The bully." Soo-Jin repeated. "Yoon Gwi-Nam?" He raised a brow and Soo-Jin nodded.

"Nam-Ra," Cheong-San turned to the class president. "Did Gwi-Nam really bite you?" Nam-Ra silently nodded. "Say it clearly."

"It's true." Soo-Jin defended. "Gwi-Nam was bitten by zombies. I saw him get bit. If you get bitten by zombies, you turn into one. So if Gwi-Nam bit her—-"

"He's not one of them." Soo-Jin almost raised her voice. "Gwi-Nam wasn't a zombie. He wasn't. He literally talked to Su-Hyeok and I. You saw him. He wasn't a zombie at all." She turned to Su-Hyeok who nodded.

"Are you sure he was bitten by a zombie?" Nam-Ra asked, standing up from her chair. "Yeah." Cheong-San nodded. "So I'll turn into a zombie."