Younger love

*this chapter is about hayes

HAYES POV
I walked across the street too Victorias house too invite her on a date. We've been dating for 4 months. I hope me telling her I love her isn't too soon. I was going too take her on a mystery date around the town,I hope she loves it. I knocked on the door. I wiped my sweaty hands on my pants as I was shaking because of the cold. "Hi hayes." She said in her sweet tone. "Would you like too go out on a date with me tomorrow?" I asked picking up her hands. "I'd love too." She said kissing my cheek. "See ya tomorrow." She said slowly shutting the door. I ran home so excited.I shut the door and shouted a big "YES" as I risen my arms up in victory. I ran upstairs too my room making sure everything was going too go well for victoria. I really loved her.

The date
I walked across the street too Victorias. I looked in the window to fix my hair quickly. I knocked anxiously waiting too see her beautiful face. "Hello hayes." She said smiling giving me a hug. "Hi beautiful." I said taking her hand. "So where are we going?" She asked looking me in the eyes. "It's a mystery." I said giving her a smirk "Can you give me a hint?" "Nope." We walked too a park and I pushed her on the swing,next we went too a amusement park down the block. I won her a little stuffed monkey key chain. We finally walked on the beach. We were holding hands tightly. "Let's sit." I said and pulled her on my lap. We looked out at the stars a couple of times,i kissed and then said "Victoria,You're all I think about. You're so amazing and I know you might not feel the same thing but I love you so much you don't even know." I said pulling her back looking into her eyes. "I love you more." she said staring at my lips. "Not possible." I said holding her hips. She pecked me on the lips then crashed hers into mine. We fell back with her now on top of me. We both pulled apart and laughed for some odd reason. We sat up as she wrapped her arms around my neck and snuggled her head in my shoulder. I brought her home and ran back across the street back too my house. Nash was sitting on the stairs waiting for me. "So how'd it go." He said with a smirk on his face. "amazing." Is all I said and went too my room.

Thought some of you guys might like this. Thanks for 5k !