Almost there

You woke up with a smile brightly spread across your face, excited too spend time with Nash. You went too the store with your sister too waste some time. You came back from the store and started too get ready. You put on jeans and a white pacsun hoodie. You straightened your hair and put on your usual makeup which was mascara,powder and concealer. By now it was 2:00 and Nash was on his way.

Nash picked you up and you guys were both in the car on the way too the fair. "You look pretty today." he said making you blush. "you don't look too bad yourself Grier". You both sang loudly too the radio as you pulled into the parking lot. He opened your door and took your hand as he shut the door behind both of you. You both walked in too the fair. You guys first choice was the biggest roller coaster there called "blizzard" ,you went on many more rides as the sky grew dark. It was 8:00 and no one was really there. He grabbed your hand and you both ran hand in hand too a dock and sat at the edge. You both sat there in silence as you stared up at the stars remembering how you and your father would always gaze at them,a little tear dropped out of your eye. "Hey what's wrong?" Nash said as he scooted closer too you. "Me and my father always used too do this" you said holding back a tear or two. He wrapped his arms around you and snuggled his head in your neck "I will always be here for you if you need me. ok?" Nash said with very serious eyes. Nash carried you back too the car since it was a long walk, you felt so comfortable and protected in his arms.... just like you felt in your fathers....."Were almost there!hurray!!" Nash said all happy like. On the way back home which was 10 minutes away,you both exchanged numbers and he gave you a big bear hug and walked you too your door.

2 Days Later

You were sitting at your table at 5:40 doing completely nothing. You herd your phone buzz from your room,so you sprinted up the stairs too see who it is. "Hey Jenna I was wondering if you wanted too hang at my house?" Nash texted you. "That'd be awesome because I'm doing nothing! I'll be over in 20". You ran upstairs too change out of your sweats. You threw on leggings with a long sleeved half cropped gray sweater, and some random boots threw on your winter jacket and was out the door. You walked across the street too Nash's house. he opened the door and hung up your jacket for you. You walked upstairs too his room. You sat on his desk chair as he say on his bed. "Wanna make a video for my youtube channel?" Nash asked hesitantly. "Sure" you said back with the same gesture. He pulled out his camera and you began too record. "Hey guys it's Nash and I want too introduce you too my new friend, her names Jenna and she's very pretty! here she is." You smiled and waved at the camera. "So how about we get some things straight with you guys. ok? Were not dating *yet*" you herd Nash whisper not yet which made you blush. "She really didn't know who I was when we met so don't hate on her saying she's only using me for fame because she's not and be nice too her and don't start rumors please." We talked for a little bit about where I'm from and my favorite stuff and crap like that.

Wanna see what happens next? follow me so you can see what will happen!!!! AGHG thanks for following 😘😘😘