Your smiles contagious

When you looked up you saw your huge house. It was way bigger than your other house. So you went in and saw your bed in the room you picked out. You took everything out of the boxes and set it all up. You finally finished so by now it was 6:50 and time for dinner which was pizza.
After dinner you were heading up the stairs too go get ready for bed. But before you stepped on the first step you herd a knock on the door. You saw a 3 boys and 1 little girl at your door. You knew who they were but you didn't say anything because you weren't a fan. "Hello" you said. "Hi it's nice too meet you,we live across the street and thought we'd ask you if you and your family would like too come over for dinner tomorrow too get too know you guys." You were going too say we've had a ruff week but instead you said a simple "yes" "I'm Jenna by the way and I have a brother and a sister named destiny and Justin. "I'm will and this is my brother Nash, and my other brother Hayes, and my younger sister skylynn." "It's very nice too meet you,see you tomorrow." you said with a slight smile. You shut the door and ran too your room too get ready for bed

*the next day 2 hours before dinner*
You stepped out of the shower and put on your leggings, your ed Sheeran hoodie,and some boots. You straitened your long ombré brown hair. You put on a black scarf and walked over too the griers with your family. You walked in and someone tapped you on the shoulder, it was Nash "wanna come hang out with me skylynn and hayes before dinner." His head was down and he was smiling. DID HE ALREADY HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU! You just chuckled and head down too the basement. You sat on the couch and talked with Nash. "So I hope you don't mind me asking but who was in the army in your family, I noticed the huge sticker on your window and the flag pole." A half a tear slipped out of your eye. "My dad was but he was kidnapped and killed." there were a few tears coming out of your eyes but you quickly wiped them away. "Oh I'm very sorry about your dad." Nash came over and gave you a quick hug and sat back down."So do you know who I am?" You were a little nervous but you said "yes I know who you are but I'm not a very big fan, I just think you're pretty nice and cool." A big smile slid across his face. "Well that's good because some people only become friends with me because of fame." You talked a while more and then he asked if you would take a picture with him and you agreed. You both smiled and did the peace sign he followed you on Instagram and you followed back. He posted the picture with the caption saying. "My new neighbor is pretty cool." You quickly put your Instagram account on private because you didn't want stupid hate. You got called for dinner and sat upstairs next too Nash. You all talked and started laughing with each other. "Your smiles contagious you know that." he started laughing while I was blushing . You both finished eating and walked too the door."Wanna go too the winter fair with me tomorrow" "id love too." You gave everyone hugs and walked back over too your house and ran into your room and plopped on your bed and started smiling thinking about the previous events that happened.

Jenna's world is about too be turned around by Nash so be ready !!!!!