Moving pt.2

You were walking out of your last class of the day. You were exhausted but you got no more homework because you are moving in 5 days. You put your beats on your head and sat down on the bus. Soon you walked off the bus and ran home. You started packing more. You finished your whole room and there was nothing left in there except for the blue chipping paint on the wall,your bed,your laptop,your phone,and a few clothes. You went too the bathroom and took a shower and then fell fast asleep on your bed.

*skipping the 4 days*
It was that day. That day when you were leaving too start fresh. You saw the moving truck pack all of your stuff away. You walked through your room with your hand gently gliding on the wall. You stepped down too the kitchen with your hand still gliding on the walls. You moved room from room with tears streaming down your face. You were finally at your front door. You put your hand ever so gently on the door handle. You turned around and whispered "time too start fresh." You knew it was going too be hard for you but you didn't know it would be this hard. You knew your dad wanted you guys too move on but deep down inside...you didn't. You drove too the airport and started too head off too North Carolina. You woke up with your brother gently trying too pick you up and bring you off the plane since he thought you were still sleeping, you didn't want too walk so you just let him. You fell asleep again in the car on the way too the new house. You felt the car stop and said "woah" when you looked up.