Moving away...

It was 6 weeks after you herd that your father had been killed. Your mother was on the computer so you sat next too her and asked what she's doing because she's usually in her room crying. "I'm looking for a new house so we can live a fresh new start." You didn't disagree because you didn't have any friends but you were still happy because you had your family. But now your family isn't complete without him...so you didn't care what was going on because you knew that it's still never going too be the same. "I love you sweetie." Your mom said holding in her tears. You gave her hug and a kiss on the cheek and ran back upstairs too your room.

Later that even during dinner your mother called you all downstairs. The last time this happened your dad died and you started too feel sick but you took and deep breath thanks went into the bathroom and threw up. You cleans yourself up and the through on a sweater too hide your cuts. (you've never cut before because you've never been this depressed ever in your life) You didn't even bother washing your tear stained cheeks because you knew you were going too cry again so it doesn't matter. You stepped down the stairs and sat on the couch next too your brother and sister. Your mother looked happier than usual. "Were moving too North Carolina." You were happy but your brother and sister weren't happy because they had friends here but they wanted a fresh start so they went along with it. "We will start packing tomorrow because were leaving in a month." You gave your mom a hug as your brother and sister did as well. You felt a bit happy but then it faded away. Something was wrong with you. You just felt constantly sad and you knew what it was. depression.... The next morning you got up and felt dizzy and walked too the bathroom and threw up. You cleaned up and started packing. You left enough clothes out for the month, and then left your gym shoes out with your boots. You packed away your 2 soccer trophies because your family was big on soccer, and you put away all of your books and jewelry. You thought that would be good for the day. And this day was the day you go back too school. It was 6:50 in the morning and you usually get up at 4 too curl your hair and take a bath and make a big breakfast but you didn't this time. You straightened your long brown hair that came just above your hips (I'm describing myself lollol) you had green eyes but they occasionally turned blue. You weren't like a twig but you were sort of skinny you were 5'3 and had long legs. You put a tiny bit of concealer under your eyes and put a dash of powder on your face, you then put on mascara. You put on jeans and a California sweatshirt too cover up your scars and walked too the bathroom too brush your teeth. You skipped breakfast and just walked out the door.....

I just wanted too let you guys know that this is the first time Jenna has ever cut, and this is going too be very sad at the beginning but it gets a whole lot better ☺️☺️