I love you most

NASH POV
It was really cold out today. Me and Jenna were supposed to go to the outside light festival today. "Hey baby." I said as we talked on the phone. "Do you wanna just come over and snuggle?" I said. "Id love too,ill be over in 2 minutes." We hung up the phone. 3 minutes later jenna walked through the door in a cute little pajamas. "I'll grab the blankets,you can set up Netflix." I said walking too the closet. "Okie dokie." She said grabbing the remote. "I'll be right back I'm going to grab some snacks." She said running out of my bedroom. She came back in with popcorn Oreos and pretzels with Nutella. "Woah babe, that's a lot of food!" I said grabbing some things. "Well I'm hungry." She said cringing up her nose.

JENNAS POV
We ate till we couldn't move. "Ugh babe I'm fuuulll." He said like a whining child. "Me too." I said taking in a puff of air. "Hehe I love you." I said slowly rolling on top of him too meet his blue eyes. "I love you more." He said kissing me on the nose. "I love you most." I said hungrily kissing his soft plump lips. "Not even possible." he said Grabbing my hips.

Quick lil update. sorry I haven't posted in a while ;( I love you! Thanks for reading