First day

Before you guys read you bitches hating but ur also the ones reading a Wattpad story so don't read if u wanna be like that

Why is this alarm so annoying.

I thought as a pressed the top of it, today was my first day of school I'm a little nervous but you know it's ok. I walked out of bed to go look for a cute outfit to wear on the first day. It was a whole new school so I want to look presentable.

(not sure if this is 2000s but it's cute )

"Y/N hurry up and brush your teeth so we won't be late." My mom shouted from downstairs.

"Ok give me a sec."

I walked down with the shoes in my hand.

"Are you ready for your first day of 8th grade, at a new school?" Asked my mom.

"I mean yeah I guess."

She smiled as she grabbed her wallet and keys to get in the car. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my backpack as I headed out the brown door. The drive there wasn't as long as I thought but very relaxing.

My mom stopped at the side of the school so I can get out, I was a bit early so I would just sit down for a bit.

"Have a fun day at school, and make new friends ok." My mom said turning to me.

"Yeah mom, I miss you already." I grinned as I walked out.

I took a short breath as my mom drove away. I already knew it was gonna be a long day. There was a table with no people on there so I decided to walk over there to sit.
I turned to the side as I saw two girls one with a short brown bowl cut and the other with long blonde hair. For some reason they were walking as if they were in a movie. I laughed as they walked by, I thought it was kinda funny and cute.

The bell rang and I got up to get to my first class, and sadly it was p.e.

I got dressed into my p.e clothes and walked out to play soccer. I looked around and it seemed everyone had a friend. It was a little sad that I had no one but I mean it it my first day.

"Today I'll pick a partner, and you two will take turns passing the ball and get the hang of it!" The coach screamed.

"First well have Lily and David,"

"John and Kyle,"

"And lastly, Y/N and Shuji."

I looked around to see who Shuji was but couldn't see anyone else looking.
I walked to the coach to ask who Shuji was but before I could I heard someone call me.

"Y/N, is that you?" A young boy asked me.

"Yeah, you Shuji?" I asked back.

"Yeah, so are you new or sm?" He asked as he dropped the ball to the ground.

"Yes." I claimed blankly.

"Oh cool." He said passing the ball to me.

"Uh so what music you listen to?"

"Oh I usually listen to like idk, rock, rap and r&b sm" he stated.

"Wbu" he asked back.

"(Whatever music you listen to)"

- sorry it's a lil awkward between you two but it's kinda in the beginning and I'm not really creative with my stories