Skincare

Want a snack? I say to him

"Mm yeah that sounds kinda good rn."

I walk downstairs as he follows behind me.

"So what do you want?" I ask.

"Idk maybe... mmm you" he shrugs.

"SHUT UP OMG! Fr tho what do you want?" I yell back at him.
He looks back at me walk slowly over.

"I'm being fr I want you"

He leans in on me as we share a small kiss before I push him off of me.

"Shuji we're in the kitchen what if my mom comes home and sees us!!!" I whisper shout.

"Ugh whatever your no fun babe"

I look in the fridge to see if their is actually something we can eat BEACUSE I'm still hungry here. I look to see some guacamole my mom made.

"Hey you like guac?" I question before pulling it out.

"Yeah that sounds good"

I pull it out as well as some chips to eat it with.
Time goes by as we just talk about our day and what we plan on doing.

The door begins to creak open. As I look to the right I see my mom coming in from work.

"Hey mom how was work?"

"It was good but who is this N/N?" She questions me.

I look at Shuji to ask to play along he agrees.

"Oh he's a friend of mine. And I was wondering if he can spend the night tonight?"

"I dont think so, boys aren't allowed" she says

"Yeah yeah I know but he's yk fruity mom."

Shuji darts his head at mine with wide eyes. I smile at him before looking back at my mom.

"Ohhh I get it ok fine he can stay but don't be up late"

I nod my head in agreement before she goes walking upstairs.

" WHAT WAS THAT BABE!!! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL!!" Shuji whisper yells.

I laugh at him as he continues to have a surprised look on his face.
I walk upstairs getting bored.

"Let's play some Mario kart, yeah?" I say quickly changing the subject.

"I see what you did there but I'll let it slide"

————————

Time goes by as it starts to get late we were almost playing video games all day.

I grab my skincare and walk to the bathroom to wash my face. I look at Shuji as he's just laying in my bed.

"Hey babe do you have a skincare?" I ask him.

"No not really I just wash my face with my moms face wash and that's it tbh" he says turning his head.

"OHHH COME WITH ME LETS DO SM!!" I shout a bit.

He follows after me to the bathroom. I show him my quick nighttime routine.

"Ok step one you're going to need this" I pull out my secret weapon.

 Your face mask headbands

"N/N wth is this"

"It's a headband. Here put it in like this" you wrap it over his head as you pull it up.

"Wait that's so cute ik lemme do it to you now" he says.

He finishes as you begin to take out the face wash.

"Ok next step wash your face. And I think you know how to do that right?" You ask him.

He rolls his eyes at you as he grabs the bottle before putting some on his hand and scrubbing it on. You do the same and then dry your face off.

"Now last step let's do... THE FACE MASK!!" You shout straight in his face.

You open a drawer full of sheets. You look at the deciding which one should you do.

"Ahhh this one." You pull out a cute sheet mask with hearts on it.

"Here open it up and put it on, then we're going to leave it there for 15 minutes"

He opens it as you do to and put it on. You obviously help him a bit just to fix it but then you guys are finished.

You pull out you iPhone and take some picture of each other.

(A/N : ik there isn't iPhones during this time but let's say there is.)

)

Like that

Like that.

——————

The 15 minutes go by fast and you guys finally take them off.

"Wow babe I feel so refreshed. I see why you like these" Shuji smiles at himself.

You both go lay down in bed as Shuji hugs you as you guys fall asleep together.

————————
A/N : I'm sorry it seems so rushed I just wrote this late at night and kinda just wanna go to bed so sorry. But I haven't updated for a while so here is the new chapter. ALSO IT WAS SO CRINGY WHEN I WROTE  THE BABE PARTS IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING FOR ME