New friends?

We continued to kick the ball back and forth until the pe coach called and said pe was over.

"K I'll see you later" I smiled at him

"Yeah, see you" he replied back.

It was pretty awkward between us but he was nice so it didn't really matter. I walked to my next class and as I did there were the same girls I saw at the front of the school today. But this time there was someone else.

"Hey ugis"

"Bro that was hella messed up bro." Two random boys said laughing

My eyes got wide and I looked at the boys who called her that. I walked over to him and his friend.

"Stfu short ass mf, I don't think anybody would touch that ardvark dick with 10ft pole so suck it, bitch!" I spat out.

I walked to the bowl cut and the blonde that got called ugis.

"Hey are you guys ok?"

"Omg that was like so cool, right Maya" the blonde said.

"OMG yeah you like super awesome." The shorter one said.

"Oh its's no big deal, but I gotta go to class so I'll see you guys" I smiled.

"Wait sit with us at lunch" the short one said.

"Yeah like you can like sit with us or whatever" the taller one said raising her hand up to her shoulder.

"Oh ok"

I looked to the side of me to see the two dudes who called Maya that. I glared at him before I walked a bit faster to get away.

"Dude that girl like hella burned you bro, she's kinda hot too." The boy said.

"Yeah, she was kinda hot" Brandt said.

———

I took light steps through the hall way as I continued to my locker to get my lunch bag. It would be a lie if I wasn't a bit excited to sit with some people, I mean I was planing on just sitting by myself.

The cafeteria was filled with all kinds of kids. It was a bit nerve racking but who cares. I looked around until I saw the two girls I was looking for jumping up and down to get my attention. I chuckled as I walked over to them.

"Hey guys." I waved to them as I set my lunch down.

"Ok guys this is Y/N she's like super cool, so you guys better be like nice or whatever" Anna said.

"Hey, my names Sam" I saw a freckled boy say.

"Hello" I replied blankly.

"Maya I got this new set that we can play with" Anna whispered.

"An it's not Friday we only play Friday"

"Yeah but like it's super cool let's just play"

"Ugh fine like whatever, Y/N why don't you come over to play with us?" Maya questions.

"Uh idk what that is but yeah sounds fun"

We continued to talk until our lunch break was over. We said our goodbyes and went to our clases. They already know now that I'm a new 8th grader.

—————

Time went buy and the last two periods were over pretty quick.

I asked my mom if she can drop me off at Maya's house so we can play Transilvania with the new toy set. We said our goodbyes and I walked up to Mayas house.

As I rung the door bell Maya and Anna came running down, the door swung open.

"Hey Y/N hurry and come in we already got your character ready." Maya shouted.

I smiled as I walked in, took my shoes off and dashed in. We ran upstairs to go play. Maya's room was so cute. We played for 20 min and I got the feeling I needed to use the restroom.

"Maya can you tell me where the bathroom is?"

"Yeah sure like it's down the hall"

"Ok thanks"

I walked down the hall and opened the door...but instead of the bathroom it was a room.

"Omg I'm so sorry" I said covering my eyes.

"No it's ok as long as it's you 😏" Shuji said smirking.

"Ew stop you creep" I laughed out.

"But why are you at my house I don't even know you, only from pe"

"Oh Maya invited me"

"My sister?" He questioned

"Yeah, her and Anna invited to me play with their new doll set, so I said ok" I shrugged.

"Why would you wanna hang with them, come and hang with me how bout that?" He said in that same tone.

"Maybe I will"

Author : Ok that's it for this chapter it was really long for me and hoped you enjoyed it, the next chapter there might be hanging out with Shuji but I haven't decided