Ig no mall?

It was the day after our "date", if I had to be honest it was so fun. He was really sweet to me through out the day and even stood up for me.

(Again I forgot that you're in 8th grade not 7th)

Today Maya, Anna and I were gonna go to the mall so I was gonna be pretty busy. I asked my mom for some money so we can go shopping. I super excited to hang out with Maya and Anna but last time I was with Maya she lashed out on me so I'm a little confused on that. It doesn't matter anyways she was probably in a weird mood so she's probably over it now.

I ran to my closet to see if I can find something to wear for today. The weather today wasn't going to be anything special so I just decided to wear something comfy but nice.

Very simple yet cute

Very simple yet cute. I walked down stairs to go tell my mom I was heading to Maya's house.

"Mom I'm heading out now!" I shouted at her.

"Ok have fun"

—————

I knocked on Maya's house door to see if she was ready to go. Her mom was gonna drop us off there then leave. Yuki, Maya's mom opens the door.

"Oh hello Y/N" she greeted with a sweet smile.

"Hello, it's nice to see you" I greeted back.

"Oh here come in, just take off your shoes"

I smiled again at her as I walked into the house, it smelled like candle being burned. It was a very pleasant smell. I took off my shoes and ran to Maya's room.

"Maya! Are you ready?" I asked opening the door.

I saw that Anna was already here so I smiled at her. To my surprise they both gave me a nasty look, I looked at them confused. Why were they giving me a look? I mean I smiled at them. I walked in and took a quick look around.

"Hey are you guys ok you seem a bit tense?" I questions walking up to them.

"Yeah sure we're fine Y/N" Anna said with a mad tone.

"It doesn't seem like you guys are"

"WELL WE ARE Y/N" Maya then screamed at me.

"Hey guys if there is something wrong you can tell me and we can talk it out" I said back to them.

"WHY ARE YOU DATING SHUJI?!" Anna screamed at me.

I looked back surprised at how loud she yelled. I didn't know Anna liked Shuji.

The door opened showing Shuji Standing there, he looked just as surprised as I was.

"Why does it matter Anna?" He questions her.

I'm glad he didn't say it in a mean way.

"Uh uhm because..." Anna stutters on her words.

"BEACUSE SHE LIKES YOU!" Maya shouted.

Shuji's eyes widened as he takes a step back.
He opens his mouth to speak.

"Uhm Anna I'm sorry to say this but I e always thought of you as a friend, and don't you have a crush on the one boy?" Shuji said in a low voice.

Anna looked as if she was gonna cry. I felt so guilty, I felt as I was a bad friend.

Anna ran out crying and Maya came running after her. I looked at the ground at a loss of words. Shuji went back to his room seeming a bit sad as well.

"I guess we're not going to the mall haha"

——————
A/N : this was kinda awkward chapter but at least I updated lol. Anyways thank you guys again for your support and I'm thinking about making a killua ff but I'll tell you guys if I do.

I'll update soon guys I'm sorry it's taking me so long