Make up

A week went by since that day with Anna or Maya confessing for Anna went by. They weren't talking to me at school and Shuji seemed like he was ignoring me as well.

I really did feel bad I mean Shuji was the one who asked me out but I still feel bad and I could've said no to his request. Anna and Maya were my friends and I would never have done that to any of my other friends.

The day went by even slower and it was so boring without anyone to talk to. I walked down the hall, I grab my earphones and iPod to play some music to keep me entertained. I played a song called Gastando horas by Kimberley Tell.

(A/N :I'm part Mexican so I'm adding a Spanish song 💪🏻I really suggest this song. Btw if u don't actually kno Spanish that's fine I just want to add this lol)

The sweet melody plays as I walk down the hall, nobody was there since everyone was in the lunch room.

"Hace tiempo que ni miro quien me mira los stories, Hace tiempo que no tengo ganas de pensar ni en mí, Me dejo mis uñas largas..." i sang before I got interrupted by some short blonde kid. Oh it's Bradt...

"Hey your Y/N right?" He says

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Oh so I was wondering if you wanna maybe hang out with me sometime?" Bradt says pushing his hair back.

"Idk your kinda short and I kinda have a bf. Plus why would I go out with you, you said my friends have "BSB" that's not even funny dude get that lame ass hair and that short ass dick of yours and rn away or sm" I reply honestly.

He looks at me as is he's never got rejected. I continue on with my day as if nothing ever happened.

—————

They end of the day is near and I'm planning on apologizing to Anna about Shuji and I dating. I've been tryna figure out a way to apologize all day, I really do feel bad for doing that to her and hurting her so much.

I walk out of school and try to look for Anna but I can't find her anywhere. I walk around asking people if they know where she could be, but no luck. Right before I was about to give up I see Anna and Maya waiting under a tree with their rolling backpacks.

"HEY MAYA, ANNA CAN I TALK TO YOU GUYS!" I shout at them while running over.

"Maybe if we look away she won't come over" i head Maya whisper to Anna.

Ouch that kinda hurt

Whatever I came here for one thing and one thing only and that was to apologize.

"Anna I wanted to say I'm sorry for dating Shuji and hurting your feelings so much. I really feel bad and if you really want me and him can just be friends." I say with a soft genuine voice.

"No it's fine Y/N you can't date him if you want, it's none of business on who he likes and I'm sorry for overeating a bit" Anna admits.

"No you shouldn't be sorry it wasn't your fault and I hope we can be friends again and not just you but with Maya as well."

Anna looks at Maya and they both nod each other's head.

"Yeah Y/N we can all be friends again and if you really want you can be with Shuji to we're sorry for saying who you can and can't be with that's not our place." Maya begins.

We all hug before Anna's mom comes up in her car. I wave to them before leaving myself.

—————

I walked home before it got dark. I'm really glad we all made up, I'm happy we can all be friends again.

I finished my homework during lunch break and a bit during class just so I won't have any now. It was still pretty early but I just decided to get in my pajamas anyways it wasn't like I was going anywhere.

⌃ your pajama fit tbh I just love picking outfits out

I get my small speaker and play some music to go to bed to it was a long day and honestly I just want as much sleep as possible. I play Me by Summer Walker. It was a nice song to listen to while going to bed.

Before I was going to lay down I hear a knock on something, I look around wondering where it came from. And there he was standing in front of my window. I slide it open letting him in.

"What're you doing here Shuji!?"

"I came to see you wdym?" He says

"It's been a week and all of a sudden you wanna see me?" I question him.

"Listen I'm sorry for ignoring you but I've been feeling guilty about Anna and just didn't know what to do" Shuji says in a soothing voice.

"I understand but maybe you could've come and told me what was going on instead of completely ignoring me,"

"Yeah I'm sorry N/N please forgive me I wasn't thinking right." He said with a pleading face

"I'll forgive you this time but don't ignore me next time just tell me please." I finish.

He looks at me with relief. He steps closer to me as we make eye contact. The music continued to play.

He pulls me in for a intimate kiss. He grabs my head as we continue to kiss until I break it.

I look at him and smile before moving from his arms. Want a snack?

—————
A/N : FINALLY UPDATED!!! Ik it's really late and I'm sorry guys but I stayed up late for this so I it was ok. Also if there's any spelling mistakes I'm sorry I'm tired 😭