Date pt2

We got to the roller skating place. The bright led lights everywhere, loud music, people everywhere.

We walked over to the front desk, and got our roller skates. I already knew how to ride them I mean my family does ride these sometimes.

I looked to my side to see a scared face of Shuji's. I looked at him with a questioning look.

"What's wrong don't know how to skate?" I asked in a teasing voice.

"Mmm, yeah ha" he said awkwardly while looking down.

"Oh that's fine just watch and learn" i looked at him smirking.

I pulled his arm and we skated a small way to the small door.
He held on the railing of the short wall, I turned around looking at him with a sly look again. The song changed to obsessed by Mariah Carey. I skated slowly and just gliding taking small looks at Shuji.

He looked so mesmerized by me. It made me feel happy seeing him so obsessed with me. I went around the rink one more time before coming back to him.

"You left me babes" he pouted.

"But you liked watching me" I giggled tilting my head a bit.

"Maybe"

"Sureeee Shuji"

I pulled his hand as we skated around everyone, he eventually got the hang of it and we just stayed next to each other. I would maybe take small glances at him and I noticed he did the same.

It was getting more and more crowded so we decided to just leave the rink for a bit and go to the arcade.

——————

"Shuji let's play that game!" I pointed at ice motorcycle game.

"Oh ur going down" he said all cocky.

"What're you talking about I'm the best at these games"

We got on the fake motorcycles and pick our characters. I already new he was gonna lose but not to brag but I'm the better than anyone who's played this game.

It was neck and neck, and I was determined to win this game. I dashed across the Finnish line, and yeah obviously won I mean cmon I said I would and I clearly did.

"Ugh you're good," Shuji sighed

"I told you" I started with confidence

"Yeah yeah, whatever" he said.

We walked out the arcade finishing up here. But as we were walking out I caught a glimpse of Heather and some of her little friends.

I looked at her short friend with wide eyes before trying to rush out.

"Woah Y/N why are u in a rush? Tryna get away from me huh?" He said in a goofy tone.

"No let's just go, can I stay at your house tonight?" I asked

But before he could answer they came running over to us. I sighed and rolled my eyes at the same time.

"Hey Y/N" Becca said in that fake lil voice of hers.

"Hi Becca, Shuji do you wanna go?"

"Wait omg is this your friend?" Heather said

"Uh no, I'm her boyfriend" Shuji finally came in.

"Whaaat, Y/N you have a boyfriend. How come I've never seen him then?" Becca cutting in.

"Because I'm in 8th grade" - Shuji

"Well we just wanted to say why don't you stop going out with that and instead go out with Heather" - Becca

"Yeah" Heather said.

"No" Shuji said blankly before taking my hand and walked away.

He turned around and looked at them before actually leaving.

"Ngl you guys are kinda ugly!" He said shrugging his shoulders.

A/N : that it for this chapter it's getting kinda late and I thought I should update since I haven't. But hope you guys enjoy this chapter and sorry for not updating