Blunt

"Maybe I will" I stated slyly.

"Bet, go tell Maya that you have to leave"

"Uh idk, that kinda feels mean"

"Cmon just do it"

"Fine" I say rolling my eyes.

I quietly walk out of Shuji's room and walk over to Maya's room. As I close the door they turn around to look at me and start laughing.

"So Y/N did you like take a shiz, hahaha" Maya said looking back at Anna who was laughing as well.

"Nooo, I just called my mom and she said I have to go back home, sorry"

"Aww like whatever ig" Anna said back.

I walked out of the room and lightly closed the door to see Shuji waiting for me. He nodded as we headed downstairs to leave. I waved bye To Yuki, Maya and Shuji's mom.

I quickly slipped on my shoes and headed out.

"So what do wanna do?" I questioned him.

"Uh idk, what do you wanna do?"

"Well you asked me to come so you choose"

"Wanna get high?" Shuji said smirking.

"WHAT! How do you even have weed?" I screamed.

"Shhh everyone can hear you, and I got from one of my friends."

"So you wanna?" He asked again.

"Honestly fuck it" I shrugged.

"Ay, that's it."

I pulled out my iPod and earphones so we can listen to some music. I pointed at the song April 29, 1992 by Sublime. He nodded as I clicked the song. We walked to a small park with nobody in a peaceful silence.

He turned to look at me and smiled.

"You ready?" He said pulling out a bag with some weed and blanks.

He carefully rolled one as I stared at him with disbelief as to how he can do that so good. He lit it up and took a hit and blew out the relaxing smoke.

"Here" he said passing me the blunt.

I took it a bit confused as to what to do. He took it back and told me to just inhale a bit then hold it in for a few seconds then blow out slowly.

I tried it and coughed extremely hard. He smiled then laughed a bit at me.

"Hey don't laugh at me it's my first time"

" No it's not that, ur just cute"

I wasn't sure if he was high yet or he actually ment it. He passed me the blunt to try again and this time I was a bit better. He smiled at me again as I passed it back to him.

Shuji's POV

"...ur just cute"

I new what I said she was pretty cute. I was a bit surprised tho I mean I wasn't even high yet. She looked away embarrassed at my compliment.

She passed the blunt back doing way better than before. I smiled at her and she looked up at blue sky, I couldn't just sit there and not look at her she was pretty cute.

End Shuji POV

We continued to pass the blunt until there was nothing more to share. We looked up at the sky for a bit. I turned to look at him as so did he. He looked at my lips then at my eyes again.

"Wanna make out?"

"Sure"

We both didn't know what we were doing but he was for some reason a better kisser than I thought.

He leaned in and grabbed my face as we tilted our heads a bit. He slowly kissed me as a kissed him back. He grabbed my thigh as I let out a small Yelp. He took this chance to slip his tongue. I pushed him away a little bit before ending it.

We looked at each other as he smirked at me. I let my head fall on his shoulder as I fell asleep.

Author : ok so that's it for this chapter, I've never written any type of kissing or "smut" scenes but I hope I did ok. Also I'm not promoting drugs this is just apart of the story and kinda the show. Also if you guys can vote please that would be great. DONT COME FOR ME ABOUT ME SAYING SMIT PLSS IDK WHAT TO DO