Terror and Love

3 POV

   "No please... stop... no... let me go.... please..." 8 mumbled. I was awake in an instant, registering that 8 was still asleep and that there was no danger.
   "Please stop... no..." she mumbled again.
   "Shhhhh, it's okay, I'm right here with you." I murmured.
   "No... stop... AAAAH!" She woke up with a jolt, sobbing.
   "It's alright," I whispered, "I'm right here with you."
   "But I was taken away!" she cried, "how am I here?"
   "It was just a dream 8, no matter how real it felt it was all just a nightmare." I replied softly. She sighed in relief,
   "Thank Cod. I was so scared..."
   "I won't let anything happen to you." I said, sitting up.
   "Thank you." She whispered. I pulled her into my lap and kissed her, making her melt against me. We continued for a while, then I thought: I want to claim her... no. I can't do that, she isn't ready, we aren't ready, no matter how I feel. So I'll just make sure she knows I love her. We slowly broke the kiss, and I started to kiss down her jawline to her neck, feeling around for her sweet spot.
   "Nn... haaa..." she moaned. Cod, her moans are beautiful, so soft and sweet, it just makes me want to make her moan more. I continued my ministrations to her neck, then tracing up to her ear.
   "I promise we'll always be together." I whispered, making her shiver. Then I began to gently nip at her ear, she moaned again, clearly enjoying herself. I'm glad I can make her feel good, she deserves it.

8 POV

It feels good, really good, and I love it. But does this mean he wants to... to do it? Or is he just making me feel good? My body, it's so hot, and he seems to have complete control of me with just his lips. I want to do it, to make love with him, I need to. His lips kept moving against my skin, kissing me, caressing me as I started to gently grind on him.
   "Nngh... 3... nnhaa...it feels so good mmnn." I could feel him smiling against my neck, I don't know when, but at some point our shirts came off, all I had left on were my underwear and a pair of leggings, while he was in his boxers and sweatpants. He moved lower, skipping my covered breasts and onto my stomach, kissing the area.
   "Mmm... ahh" I moaned.

3 POV

I gently pulled her body so her legs dangled off the bed, not stopping my gentle ministrations on her stomach, before I gently hooked my thumbs around her leggings, softly pulling them down and off her legs. She is so beautiful and sexy I thought. She pressed her legs together, shying away slightly. I gently began to massage and kiss hsr legs, making her moan and become more pliable. Continuing to kiss her, I slowly began to move her legs apart, allowing her to get accustomed to the feeling of being spread before her lover, and that she didn't have to be nervous or shy. Her panties and bra were black, which surprised me, as I took her for more of a pink lover. I moved closer, her covered area less than an inch away, and blew a gentle, hot breath over her covered mound, a visible wet spot forming in a reaction. I smiled, I am going to enjoy this as much as she will.

Timeskip

   "Ahhhh, that was delicious." I said, leaning back on the couch. 8 blushed,
   "I'm glad" she said softly.
   "Did you enjoy it as well?" I asked her, smirking. Her blush darkened.
   "Y-yes." She replied, "th-thank you for comforting me."
   "Wouldn't be a good boyfriend if I didn't, the meal was just a bonus." I grinned.
   "S-stop t-teasing." She stuttered.
   "You love me though." I replied, still grinning.
   "Yes, I do." She replied snuggling up to me.

Welp. Here's another chapter! Not sure if it was any good because I legit have 0 writing experience, or at least, writing like this for other people. (Referring to the lime) Uhh, anyway, hope you enjoyed, and please let me know if I made any errors, or about what you think of my Xenoblade 2 story idea. Because while I want to write it when I'm done, I don't want to write something if people won't read it, so please let me know what you think of it. See ya!