Boston!

Heyy Guys!! Sooo i just wanted say tht i might start posting once or twice a week.... Im not sure yet still working some things out! Idk, just leave yur ideas in the comments! Sorry if theres any typos or mistakes!! <3
---------------------------------------------We had arrived at the airport and already went through security. We went to the desk and got our 2tickets to Boston.
As the lady handed us our tickets, i looked back and forth between the tickets and Bailey, and she was doing the same. When we looked at eachother at the same time, our eyes had met and i softly spoke.
"This is it. Were going to be at Pax in less than 30 miniuts.... In just a few hours, we will be in Boston at our hotel room!"
She just nodded her head in agreement with her eyes widened. We then started fangirling together. Everyone was just staring at us, but we didnt care, we were about to have the best week of our life!!
After our fangirl attack, Bailey and i walked over too what she likes to call "the baggage carousel."
After we grabbed our bags, we sat down and i started checking Twitter. Just things about how everyone was getting ready for Pax. I then decided to post somthing aswell.
"Going on a plane to #PaxEast! Wish us luck!!" Within 30 seconds of posting it already had 10 favorites, but the first favorite was of course Mr.William Kiingtong. Ohh Will.
I locked my phone as soon as the intercom came on. "Flight 32 to Boston will be leaving shortly, all passangers going to Boston please aboard the plane. Thank You!" Me and Bailey grabbed our bags and started walking down a large corridor. As we were walking i texted Will.
"Going on the plane now... Wish us luck! I hope to see you soon!" I said while feeling my stomach be filled with butterflies.
"Good luck Raven! And stay safe!"
"Okayy Love yu!!"
"I love yu too." As i read his message i couldnt help but blush. I didnt like him that way did I?? Nahhh probably not.
With alot of thoughts going through my head at one time, we had finally found our seats on the plane. Luckily our seats were right next to eachother!
I leaned back, while putting my headphones on and got really comftorable. Knowing that this is going to be a long ride between the amazing city of Dallas, Texas to the huge city of Boston, Massachussets.
-=+=- TimeSkip!! -=+=-
I awoke with a start, it was Bailey waking me up telling me that i needed to put my seatbelt on, because we were about to land. I looked at her confused for a moment and then the butterflies came back again.
We were in Boston.
Only less 24 hours away from meeting our favorite Youtubers.
---------------------------------------------
Heyy again guys!! If yu guys think the chapters should be longer, or shorter just tell me! And I want to give a HUGE shout out to ThatHoosierWriter. Because shes the one who inspired me to write this ff.... Soo give her a bunch of love in the comments?? <3