Maker Studios.

Heyy Guys! So of course as i said, im back with another chapter!
Soo... Theres not really much to say here, but i hope yu enjoy!
------------------------------------------
I woke up to the warm presence of Will beside me, I looked around the room a little bit, noting that i was still in the right room. I moved over just a little bit and stretched, not wanting to awaken Will. After i streched a bit, i moved back to my spot, cuddling Will.
I reached on the night stand and grabbed my phone.
"9:37am"
I scrolled through all of the notifications on the lockscreen, seeing a few text from Mum, Bailey, and Grace.
I quickly unlocked my phone and responded to them all, then heading to Twitter to see what everyone had posted since lastnight. Nothing much, just Darach ranting to Isaac that he was deranked, and Isaac replying that he was a "cock". Everything seems normal here.
I locked my phone and placed it back on the nightstand. I, very carefully not wanting to wake Will up, got off the bed and retrieved my phone once again. I put it in the pocket of my basketball shorts, and looked around the room for my luggage, and dug around for some pants and a random shirt, After i found them, i quietly walked downstairs, and to the bathroom.
I turned on the cold water, because i actually really love cold showers, and un-dressed myself.
I quickly cleaned myself and got out, re-clothing myself with my pair of skinny jeans with holes in them, and my Bring Your Finest shirt. I gathered all my dirty clothes, and jogged back upstairs, I placed the clothes in the hamper behind Will and I's door, opening and closing it oh so delicately. I then sighed, and jogged back downstairs.
"Heyy Rave!" Jake said walking behind and patting my back a bit.
"Sup Jake? Have you seen Bee or Mitchel?" I asked looking around the room.
"I think their either still sleeping or outside with Grase." He said, curious as well.
We both walked outside, and Jake was correct. Bee, Mitchel, Brayden, Mitch, Graser, Grape and Mark were all just sitting outside, either editing, or just chit-chating... I decided to join them for a few moments.
"Sup guys!" I said sitting down with Mark on one side and Brayden to the other.
"Hey." A few people had said.
"Is Will up?" Graser asked looking up from his laptop.
"Not right now, i kinda just let him sleep. Why? Do i need to awaken the beast?" I said casually.
Some laughed at my casualty of saying that.
"If you would, that would be great because we have to be at Maker Studios in about 2 hours or so." He said.
His facial expression saying "Pleaaaase go wake him up so we can eat and get this over with."
"Okayy. I gotchuu fam!" I yelled while walking back inside.
I jogged back upstairs and quietly entered our room.
I quietly walked across the room over to Will, and layed on top of him.
"Babyyyyyy!!" I said in a little kid voice.
He stired around, and layed on his back. I then decided to sit on his stomach.
"Well good morning to you to babe." He says in his really sexy tired voice.
"Graser said to get up so we can go eat and head to the Maker studios. So come on." I said in my normal voice again.
"#1, i cant get up because your sitting on me, and #2, im not doing anything untill i get a good morning kiss." He said, his voice still raspy, his tone jokingly.
I bent down and gave him a big kiss, and patted and did a little drum beat on his chest.
"Okayy. Now lets go." He said, he tried to get up, but realizing im still sitting on him. I move down a bit, sitting down more on his legs. He sat up and looked me in the eyes.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I replied.
He then pushed me off, and scavenged around his bag for his clothes, and headed down stairs.
I then followed him, but turning down thr hall to the outside world.
I then returned to my seat beside Brayden and Mark.
-=+=- Time skip to after breakfast because im lazy af. -=+=-
We had all just finished breakfadt at IHop... And can i just... Amaziing!!!
I hoped into the back seat of Parkers car, sitting beside Will, who sat by the right window, me and Bee in the middle, and Mitchel by the left window. A tad bit uncomfortable, but it was fun, so it was worth it.
We drove around L.A. for about 5 minutes, when we finally pull up into the parking lot of Maker Studios.
We all got out of the car and saw the rest of the gang outside waiting.
The door opened and we saw our "tour guide", his name was Lawrence.
"Heyy guys!" He said opening the door, greeting us with a kind smile.
"Wassup Lawdeezy?!" Graser yelled, giving him a hug.
We walked in the building and everything was quite, but faint music playing in the back.
"Alright guys, so as you know, i am Lawrence, or 'Lawdeezy', and im gunna show you guys around a little!"
-=+=- After the tour bc im lazy, they are now back at the house in their room -=+=-
"What did you think about the tour babe?" Will said, putting his hands on my shoulders, rubbing them gently and kissing the top of my head.
"It was amazing, i cant wait to see what all they have in store for you guys!" I said, relaxing a little under his touch.
"Yea, im kind of with Graser, CubeSMP underwear would be amazing to have!" He said, releasing my shoulders, and collapsing on the bed exhausted.
I walked over to him and gently sat on his lap facing him.
I gave him a kiss on the lips.
"I love you" he said, kissing me back.
"I love you too." I said, brushing my hand through his hair as he kissed me hard.
•••WARNING IF YU DONT LIKE SMUT, PLEASE DONT READ•••
He grabbed the end of my shirt, tugging on it slighly, giving me a look, asking if it was okay. I nodded a slight nod. He took it off, while i fumbled with the buttons on his shirt. After i git it conpletley un buttoned, he slid it off his arms, connecting our lips once again. He slid his hands down my sides and my hips, then started looking for the button on my pants. Successfully, he unbuttoned them, and slid them down, and i kicked them across the room, returning the favor to him. We layed back on the bed, with him on top, and he started sucking my neck, causing me to moan with pleasure, he kissed all down my chest and belly, kissing all the way back up and connecting our lips. He got his hand and leaded it down my side and my hips, teasing me, i looked at me once again, before....
Yeaaa, yall can imagin the rest...
------------------------------------------
Heyy guys, i am honestly such a terrible person... I promised more, but i didnt... I have had no inspiration to do anything... I feel like im in a dark hole, looking for a way out, but i cant find one... Anyways, im sorry... I really am... But, i hope yu enjoyed this weird chapter... Idk, im not a huge fan of writing that kinda stuff, but if yu guys want more, tell me, and i will do my best, but if yu dont, just tell me to fuck off... Its cool... Anyways, I love yu guys, yall are amazing.
And a huuuugeee shout out to heyimsophhh for kinda like getting me a lil inspired again...
Stay perfect❤️