-Introduction-

~Y/N~

Y/N or you are a goddess of creation and protection. You can create fifteen different things and only those. You met with Technoblade at a young age, due to not having much of a parental figure Techno took you with him and met Phil. He took care of both of you and of course Wilbur and Tommy. (You have a human and goddess form)

Now you're 23 and would meet with Techno and Phil without no one's acknowledgement, even Dream himself doesn't know your existence or whereabouts. Wilbur and Tommy had swore to never reveal you to the world and that promise was kept, even by Ghostbur, even when Tommy was mad about something. 

Now Techno calls upon your help to take down the government, without much to think about the answer is an obvious yes. The hound army was bigger than Techno's alone, you had your own. Even the blood god himself acknowledges your strength and abilites, admitting that he himself can be defeated by you... What chance do L'manberg had then? Now wouldn't this be a fun way to introduce yourself to the SMP

~Technoblade~

Technoblade is known to be hard to defeat, and known as the blood god a title which you use to tease him with. Techno found you fighting off foxes who tried to steal your food and took you back to Phil. 

Techno is now 22 (Google didn't help and refused to give me an answer) and about to destroy L'manberg with Dream and calls you in for back up, a plan that only you, him and Phil knew. Dream was told he had a person in for backup and that the person will join later on but he didn't know how or who.

~Phil~

Father figure of Techno, Wilbur, Tommy and you. 

Is 42 years old and has long youth due to being an Elytrian(according to google he's 50-ish so yeah...) 

~Wilbur/Ghostbur~

Brother figure towards Techno, you and Tommy. Techno wouldn't admit it much but he cares of Wilbur/Ghostbur a lot. You'd show it and though you're older he sometimes feels like the older.

He's 22 in this as well and 4 months older than Techno (non biological brothers) (Google didn't give me an answer and I don't remember). Wilbur's a human in this and father of Fundy.

~Tommy~

Tommy is 17 in this, of course plays the youngest sibling figure in their family like friendship. Stubborn, can be annoying, and of course attached to the discs...

---

Other characters of course as themselves, minor changes might be made within the story itself. No it does not follow the lore completely, some parts are the same but it's not that approximate to the original script.

Laz : Right so, I shall make SBI return a while after the war, and due to me not remembering things and dates (time dates... not irl going out with a boy date... I'm a lonely ass minor) Wilbur will be revived (not by Dré) after the war. Tommy will detach himself from the discs at one point. Also we're getting straight to the fucking point in this fanfic because I said so. Then we'll see how they fall the fuck in love. 

Y'ALL-  

Your prompt:
Techno: Tonight, one of you will betray us.
Phil: Is it me, Techno?
Techno: No, it's not you.
Y/N: Is it me, Techno?
Techno: It's not you either.
Tommy: Is it me, Techno?
Techno:
Techno, mockingly: Is IT mE Techno?

I'm dying- It's quite accurate-

I HAVE A DISCORD! ...MY FRIEND TOLD ME TO DO THIS- I- 
This is the first time I ever made one so it's very very standard without any bots unless it's a default thing that is just there since the beginning. Anyway, here's the link -->   
https://discord.gg/tXgCRaRf5B