Rest In Peace King...

Hi, first off thank you to all that have read this book now let's get to the sad topic... 

Now I know a lot of people have heard by now, Technoblade has sadly passed... It's heartbreaking news to all his family members, his friends, and his fans. I've not been able to write this quicker today as I'm out of town, luckily with my laptop. Techno would never really die as we would uphold his legacy and his impact on the minecraft community, he will always be in our hearts, our minds, and will always be part of our memories, happy ones or even sad ones.

Another thing is that I've seen a lot of writers or such want to stop writing about Techno, or delete their works, and I respect their decisions. But in my own opinion and decisions I will keep my stories up, and maybe continue to write about Techno or involve him in fanfics, just perhaps less. If any of Techno's family or close friends have stated that they don't want this online anymore, do tell me, along with a link for it (video, tweet, ect. as long as it's legit) and I will take them all down. It's very sad and it won't feel the same way to write about him but I feel like this is one of the ways to keep his name alive in my part.

For me, even with the more limited amount of videos I could always turn to them for comfort or when I needed to laugh a bit. He was cracking jokes, and fought hard, but cancer really is a tough disease to heal from, honestly that is who he is, he's a funny guy that has dark humor and will fight hard and long with a chance, a hope... Fly high Technoblade.... Rest in peace....  

Lastly, Techno is very strong, he fought hard for a year, it's sad to see him go, but I sure hope that he's in a better place now, happy, looking at us from above. 

This is LazyCouchPotato- signing off.