Coming back

2 years later it's summer btw
No one's pov

Aquarius was finally finished the vampire training and now she was going to the other zodiacs. She got pretty close fineness with the other vampires. Her and Aries are still in contact Aries tells her how everyone's doing. Aquarius was packed and ready most of the things she packed was blood and clothes since she doubts that they have blood bags in their house. Aries also told her that all the zodiacs got a house together and now live together.

Aquarius pov

Omg yay i finally get to see my friends again. Aries texted the address, I said bye too the others and left. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Excited bc I finally get to see them again, nervous bc they might be mad at me and it forgive me for leaving them. I texted Aries that I was coming and that she could tell everyone about everything from my turning into a vampire to leaving for 5 years, let's just hope they forgive me by then. Ok I'm here 1 2 3.

Aries pov

Aquarius is finally coming back yay. But she just texted me that I have to tell the others everything. Oh how wonderful well might as well tell them now. "Everyone in the living room now!" Everyone came down. "What what happened?"  "Why'd u call us?"

"Um remember Aquarius?"

"Yeah she left us for no good reason." Taurus said while eating a bag of chips.

"Um actually she did and I've been keeping in contact with her."

"WHAT you were in contact with her and u didn't tell us?! Also what is this so called good reason that she left us?" Everyone yelled what, while Virgo asked.

"Well (she tells them everything, also I'm lazy to write it) so yeah that why she left." Before anyone had the chance to say anything  the door opened and reviled Aquarius. "Um hi everyone" she said with a nervous smile.

Virgo pov

Aquarius is a vampire and she's here rn?!? She looks really nervous and scared maybe bc she thinks we're mad and she just shows up out no where. "Um I can leave if u don't want me here." She started to grab her suitcase and headed out the door but she was stopped by Scorpio which surprised everyone. Aquarius looked up what confusion in her eyes and when she saw it was Scorpio she blushed a little. I'm so going to tease her about this later. He let go of her hand "Um don't leave they'll miss you and I can't take anymore crying ."  She giggled and said "sure if everyone agrees." She then looked at us and we looked at each other. Capricorn made a mind link so we could talk without Aquarius hearing. (italics means there talking in the mind link)

Should we let her comeback? Libra asked

Idk she left us for 2 years. Sagittarius said unsure

Only because she was protecting us. Aries defended

Protecting us from what? Leo asked Aries

From being dead. She said like it was nothing.

What?! How would we die? Cancer asked worried

Vampires drink blood and if Aquarius was just bitten she would have drank our blood bc she wouldn't bc able to control herself. Capricorn answered for her.

I wonder if my blood smells good, it most likely does. Leo questioned and answered himself

we can still hear you dumbass. Well that was obviously Scorpio.

A clearing throat made us stop talking we all looked at Aquarius and she just had a bored face on. "You know I can hear you right?" She questioned us. We all looked at her confused how would she hear us when it was in our minds. "The answer to that question Virgo is that Capricorn is not the only one that can read minds now, I can too." We all looked at her shocked. "What? Didn't know vampires can read minds." She asked us confused. Ohhh so that's how which means she heard everything we said or thinked idk. "Btw cap you should really put a shield on you mind links, also everyone should also put a mind block bc reading your minds is pretty weird."
"Also sense your undecided I'm going to go stay at a apartment until you guys decide bc I don't feel like standing here for a long time cya." Which that she headed out the door. Wow she changes moods quickly I wonder if it's her time of the month. Right when I said that she turned around and looked at me. "Virgo I can still hear you and no it's not." Before she could head out again Aries and Scorpio stopped her and looked at us. "No it's fine you can stay right guys?" They gave all of us a deadly glare.
Mmm, sures, and yeahs came.