Trying to find out the truth

"Aquarius and Virgo have been handing out a lot lately " Aries said.

"Maybe they became closer friends?" Cancer answered sounding like a question.

"Maybe but she've also been avoiding us. Every time we call her she walks away like she doesn't hear us."

"Maybe she doesn't" Pieces suggested.

"Maybe their dating!" Leo suddenly said. Everyone looked at him like what the fuck. He put his head down in embarrassment while Libra rubbed his back and kissed his cheek to make him feel better.

"Every time we invite her to eat with us or do anything she declines, and eats in her room or does something with Virgo." Aries said getting a little angry they weren't getting it but trying to hide it.

Everyone looked at each other they all thought the same thing. Libra sighed "Aries you know we love you right?" Aries nodded looking at her confusingly. "But we think your being a little bit jealous of Aquarius and Virgo's new friendship."

"What I'm not jealous!" Aries yelled. Everyone glanced at each other and looked back at Aries.

"You sorta sound like you are" Gemini said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"You know what i'll show you, I'll show you that something is going on and that something is bad!"Aries yelled and got feed up she stormed out of the room. Sagittarius apologize and followed Aries.

"Ari you ok?" Sagittarius asked embracing her in a hug behind.

"Yeah I'm fine" she responded leaning into him. They stood their in silence for a moment enjoying each other's company. Until they heard a cough Sagittarius let go to Aries and they both turned around. Aries blushed and little. When they turned around it was Scorpio.

"I wanna help you"

"What?"

"I don't think your crazy. In fact I think something happened to aqua, and I wanna find out what it is. So wanna help?" Scorpio asked smiling and holding his hand out form her to shake. Aries looked at Sagittarius and shook his hand.

With Virgo and Aquarius

"Aquarius-"

"Scarlet."

"Fine Scarlet whatever your supposed to act normal. Hanging out with me and ignoring the others is not normal." Vivian scolded Scarlet because if she's acting weird then they would find out and be busted.

"But their sooo boring and dumb" whined Scarlet.

" I know but you have to act normal for the sake of the mission"

"Fine. But how long do I have to do this"

"3 days"

"3 days! But that too long it 72 hours where I have to act all happy and be nice to everyone" whined Scarlet again.

"Ugh shut up and deal with it. You can reveal in 3 days at least it's not one week. In 3 days till the lunar eclipse which is when your power is most powerful then we strike." Virgo explained and tired of Scarelte whining.

"Fine" Scarlet rolled her eyes and left the room.

"Finally I thought she'll never leave" Vivian said when the door closed.

With Aries and Scorpio

They were in Scorpio's room and were sitting on his bed. Aries was sitting inside down on his bed while they were trying to figure out what to do and wait for Sagittarius to come, because he was supposed to be be spying on Aquarius.

"So what do we do?" Scorpio asked Aries.

"I don't know follow her to see if she does anything suspicious?"Aries suggested.

"Isn't that stalking?" Scorpio inquired.

"No we're just following her watching her every move"

"So stalking" Scorpio deadpanned. Suddenly Sagittarius barged panting like he ran a mile.

"Guys I couldn't hear much but from I heard something is happening in 3 days"  he said in between breaths then taking a seat next to Aries. 

"3 days... may 26 isn't there like something happening that day, like something with the sun?" Aries asked them.

"I don't know maybe ask Capricorn I don't pay attention to that stuff." Sagittarius suggested while Scorpio just shrugged. Aries rolled her eyes boys she thought.

Scorpio sighed because they still had school and it was late at night "let's ask Capricorn later we still have school tomorrow."

Aries and Sagittarius groaned "do we really have to?"

"Yes"

They both groaned again and said bye to Scorpio to head to their rooms.

Sorry it short I didn't know what else to put here. Also I just finished my exams so my brain is fried.