Idk what to call this chapter

Surprise I'm continuing the story! Now on to the chapter.

The next day Leo pov

Ugh another day of school, yay. I got out of the bathroom with my clothes for school. Then I remembered I need to check my hair. I went in front of the mirror in my room, but when I looked I didn't see anything! I screamed soon my door busted open. It was aqua "what happened!" She yelled looking worried. "I can't see myself in the mirror!" I exclaimed. Then she slapped herself, why is she slapping herself this is an emergency I can't see my beautiful self in the mirror!

Then Virgo and Capricorn came. "Hey what happened? And why is aqua slapping her self?" Questioned Virgo.

"I can't see my self in the mirror!" I said again. Then they slapped themselves, what is wrong with these people why are they slapping themselves in an emergency. Then soon enough everyone came I all told them I can't see myself in the mirror, be they all slapped themselves what's wrong with them?

"Capricorn can you explain?" Aqua asked him. Explain what?

He nodded his head and opened his mouth "Leo you you can't see yourself in h the mirror because you don't have a reflection."

"What why don't I have a reflection!" Again they slapped themselves, what is with them and slapping themselves, their going to get a bump if they keep doing that.

"Because your a vampire you idiot." Scorpio answered.

"What does me being a vampire have to do with not seeing my face."

"Leo your dead, so it's like you never existed that's why you don't have a reflection." Aqua explained when putting quotation marks on the word dead.

Then I saw a flash I looks at who is was and it was cancer, she took a picture from her phone then walked over to me. "Here look" she showed me her phone and I saw nothing. (Sorry if I offend any Leo's out there) "everyone get out I need to be alone" I waved my hand for them to go away. I turned around. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked to see with was libra.

"If it makes you feel any better, I still think your handsome." She smiled at me, and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks babe" I kissed her on her pink lips, she kissed back. (I'm going to be sick 🤢 how do people write this) then she pulled away "now come on everyone is downstairs waiting for us."

We got up, and I grabbed her hand then we headed down stairs.

"Finally we were about to leave you" Scorpio said.

I put a hand to my chest "ah I'm so hurt you would even think of leaving me." He just rolled his eyes and headed into the driver set of a car. Then everyone started heading to a car. Me and libra went into the one with Cap and Virgo, cap was driving. Then he started the engine and we headed off to school.

Aries pov

I was sitting in the back of the car with aqua, I looked over at her. She had her hood on and she was looking at the ground keeping a blank face. What's wrong with her these days? If it's Scorpio I'm going to kill him. I tapped her shoulder, she jumps a little and looked to she who it was when she saw it was me, she let out a relief sigh. Ok now something is definitely wrong with her.

"Aqua what's wrong with you, you seen on edge lately." She just sighed and said I'll tell you later, I looked at her skeptically but decided to leave her alone for now. So I turned to play Minecraft on my. I swear I heard her say "might as well tell everyone". What does she mean by that? What is she not telling us?

We finally made it school yay. I can't wait to sit through multiple classes and listen to them for 7 hours. Not the sarcasm. The only fun part is prancing the teachers, with my partners in crime. I just had the greatest idea ever! But I need some help, once we were parked I opened the door and once I spotted gemini and drag him.