Leaving

Next week pisces pov

Shit I forgot to tell the others about cancers bad feeling. (If you don't understand why cancers instincts are so important is because her instincts are never wrong and are always right) I will tell them I just need to find the right time. Anyways I need to find cance to see if she feels any better. I headed to her room and walked in this girl never keeps her room locked.

"Hey cance how are you?"
*cough cough  "I've felt better. " she replied tired I just chuckled.

"Want any soup or anything?" How does she still look so cute when she's sick she's like half asleep.

"No you being here is enough" she said while her eyes were closed. I blushed a bit, I brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. She smiled my face softened as I kept staring at her and her features. Then I heard someone clear their throat I turned to the door to see Scorpio smirking. I blushed in embarrassment he caught me staring at her. I saw that she had holding something I looked at his hands and see a cup of water and some pills, he followed my gaze to see what I was looking at.

"This are for cancer when she wakes up" he whisper so he wouldn't wake up cance, he put them on her night stand then headed out the door. But then we stopped and said "take care of her k?"

Before I could even answer he went out an closed the door. For the rest of the day I stayed in cancers room, with occasions of going to the bathroom and getting food for her and me but other than that I stayed in her room.

Libra pov

I was in the kitchen making lunch for everyone, while listening to thank you next by Ariana Grande on my earphones.

BANG

Huh what was that? It sounds like it came from the living room. I turned off the stove and headed to the kitchen. *gasp* omg what are they doing here? Ophiuchus, Dina, and Micheal where in the living room the window was broken couldn't they have just knocked? I looked at them they all had red eyes and fangs out. Wait there vampires? Shoot I'm dead. They saw me and smirked.

"Hey your one of Aquarius's friends." Micheal stated will duh I live with her ofc I'm her friend. Then Dina hit his head "ofc she's her friend other wise why would they be living together, and the fact that she's I don't know part of the zodiacs!" Ok this is a funny sight to see Dina scolding Micheal. Ophiuchus just rolled her eyes at this and walked to up to me, I took a step back. This kept going until I hit the wall "tell us where Aquarius is" she demanded in a scary voice, is she going to bit me?

"Um I don't know" I said a little shaky then she grabbed my arm hardly and said call her. I just nodded my head I'm sorry aqua.

"Aqua can you come down?" I yelled

"What is it?" She said while walking down the stairs she was looking down I guess to make sure she doesn't miss a step. When she looked up her face turned into a scowl and glared at Ophiuchus.

"Let. her. go." Aqua said threatening I've never seen her so mad before and that's saying something.

"Sure I have no use for her anyway." She let me and and I fell I quickly got back up and headed up the stairs to get everyone.

No one pov

Libra just told everyone that aqua is downstairs with Ophiuchus, Dina, and Micheal. Everyone's  running to get to the living room when they reached the railing they all stopped to look at the scene. Aquas arms were behind her back.

"What do you want" aqua asked her voice was strangely calm but she also sounded mad.

"We want you" Micheal was trying to flirt with her, he was about to take a step but Ophiuchus put her head in front of him to stop. Aquarius just rolled her eyes at him.