Movies

Scorpio pov

"Guys it's the last day of summer what do you guys wanna do?" Leo asked

"Maybe read a book and relax." Virgo answered

"No no no that's what's your going to do for the last day of school?"

"Uh yeah what else is there to do?"

"we could watch a movie in the movie theater." Cancer suggested.

"O can it be a horror movie?" Aries asked exactly.

"A horror movie?!" Cancer and Pisces said sounding scared Heh scary cats.

"Yeah sure" I agreed liking the sound of watching a horror movie.

"Can we watch a non scary movie instead?" Cancer asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok who wants to watch a horror movie raise your hand." Aries said in a commanding voice. Me, Aries, aqua, Leo, Sagittarius, gemini, Taurus raised our hands. "ok then a horror movie it is." Aries said.

We all headed to the movie theater after everyone changed into their pjs. Taurus got 3 giant things of popcorn. "Ok what horror movie are we going to watch?" (I don't know many horror movies so I'm just going to do one with zombies) Virgo put the movie in and go back to her seat. Then it started.

Virgo pov

I don't like horror movies but I don't hate them either. I'll rather be reading a book in my room. This movie has bad quality and it makes no sense. I looked around to see everyone. Aries looked interested in the movie her eyes wouldn't get off of  it. Cancer and Pisces would hug each other at every jump scare, I guess aqua was right about them. Speaking of aqua what does she think of the movie, I looked over at aqua and she had a blank expression, but at the same time she looked tried. Scorpio looked bored, cap was on his phone, Taurus was watching the movie while eating another bucket of popcorn. I swear I don't understand how that girl eats so much and not get fat. Gemini was looking and Taurus seems like I just found a new couple for aqua to make sail. And Leo and libra were cuddling each other, when ever there was a jumps are libra would bury her face into Leo's chest and he would chuckle. I wish I had someone to cuddle with. There was 1 hours left of the movie and it seemed like barley anyone was paying attention, but I let it go on anyways.

After the movie was finished I got up off the seat and stretch, and headed to sleep in my room. Some of the others fell asleep but I'm to tried to think so I'll just let them sleep there. Besides we have school tomorrow and I wanna get up early. I got in bed and closed my eyes, then fell asleep.

Gemini pov

I made a clone of myself so that I could leave without them noticing. So that I could set up my next prank. But I need them to be asleep for the prank to work, so I just went to my room until everyone was sleep.

2 hours later

Everyone was asleep I started to draw mustaches, beards, and uni-browns on everybody. Then I set up the second part of the prank. I put a trip wire at the exit of the theater, and a buckets of glitter above the doors. When they set off the trip wire their going to have a sparkly surprise. Tomorrow or today whatever is the first day of school so I went easy on them. Because we had to get ready and if I put something sticky they would take forever, especially libra. Then Virgo and cap would yell at me for pulling that prank. Anyways now it's done, now I just have to go to sleep.