The beach

It was a nice day outside and some of the zodiacs were sleeping. Capricorn, Virgo, Leo, libra, cancer, Taurus was awake.

"Hey guys what u wanna do today?" Libra asked

"Idk but it's pretty hot outside." Cancer said while helping Taurus cook for everyone. 

"How about we go to the beach?" Sag asked half awake leaning on the door frame. Everyone just looked at him. "I checked the temperature it's cool."

"Sure why not I have some trucks I want to show." Leo said. Everyone said sure "now we just have to ask everyone else." Cancer said. Taurus and cancer finished breakfast. "Everyone breakfast!"  In a few minutes the rest had come to eat breakfast. Everyone on was eating now. "Taurus you have to teach me how you cook this good".

" So guys wanna do to the beach today?" Cancer asked.

"Sure"

"Sure" Scorpio hummed

"I don't have a swimsuit so I can't go." Aqua said

"Oh that's fine I'll just lend you one of mines." Libra suggested.

"Ok thanks libra, ok so when do we go?"

"Um how about 10?" Virgo said. Everyone said ok and left to go and pack what that needed for the beach.

Timeskip

Everyone gotten what they needed and head for the cars. They were sorted by their elements.

Timeskip again. Sorry

Everyone got to the beach the girls went to go change while the boys were setting up everything.

Leo pov

We finished setting up our spot and the girls came out of the bathroom. We looked at them and man did they look hot, especially libra. A lot of boys were looking at them with lust. I started growing, then I herd more growing I guess the others felt the same.
We started to head towards the girls. They seemed to notice the boys bc they were talking to each other. "Hey boys what-".    We didn't let cancer finished, we each grabbed one of them and lead them to our spot. Aries was the first to pull away from sag, and said "hey what was that for?!" while crossing her arms. Soon enough all the girls pulled away from our grasped and joined Aries. "Well?"  Sagittarius breathed in and out. "Did you not see all the boys staring at you with lust, your are my girlfriend they shouldn't be able to go that!"  Aries face softened. She walked over to sag and whispered something to him. Sagittarius claimed down and hug her, she hugged back.  Someone coughed and I looked at who it was, it was Virgo.  "So what's your guys excuse?"

We looked at her confused. She rolled her eyes "what your excuse for dragging us?" I didn't know what to say and I'm guess neither did the other bc they also kept quite. "Ugh whatever I'm going into the water anyone wanna come?" Aqua said. I sighed relived good thing aqua is sorta impatient, I said thanked aqua silently. "Btw your welcome boys." Aqua said while heading to the ocean. The girls just looked at us and aqua confused but didn't care, they followed aqua to the ocean except libra. Now it's was just me and libra left. "Hey why did you pull me away?" She asked while looking at me. I was shocked by the sudden question but I answer it truthfully. "It was bc I was mad."

"Why were you mad?"

"Because..." come on it's now or never just tell her. I breath in and out. "It's because I like you libra I didn't want other boys looking at you like that." I looked at her. She was shocked but then turned to look at the others and opened her mouth and said the four words I always hoped she would say. "I like you too" she looked back and me and smirked. I kissed her and she kissed back, her lips are soft and taste like cherry. "Hey lovebirds congratulations and all but wanna play?!" Aqua yelled. I chuckled and libra giggled and yelled sure. We ran into the ocean holding hands.

We kept playing until we heard an ice cream truck. We went to it and got ice cream. The rest of the day was us playing, and chilling on the beach.

Aquarius pov

I wish everyday could be like this, have fun and not caring about anything. But I know that won't last I know their out there waiting to attacked but I'll be ready, ready to defeat them for my friends.