02

chapter 02:

beomgyu was sitting on the last seat, he was joined by ryujin who said, "i have an idea, it's been enough time you've spent liking that dense dumbass, it's time you confess to him"
"no ryujin, it's fine like this, atleast he pays attention to me, knows that i exist, if i confess and things turn all the way around, i won't be able to handle that"
"but come on beomgyu, i can't see you like this, there's literally no time"
"i still have three years with him!"
ryujin sighed at beomgyu talking like fairytales.

"yeonjun! come sit with me!", a girl yelled.

beomgyu scoffed, "so brave, can't relate", ryujin looked at the girl attentively, "karina..she's into yeonjun?"
"is she?"
"what type of girls is yeonjun into?"
"probably big boo-"
beomgyu covered his mouth when he saw ryujin trying to control her laugh.

"i asked his preference, not yours"
"first of all, it's not my preference, i don't care about the size and i am not into boobs, secondly, his preference, so ask him!"
"you've been friends for years though"
"he has never dated anyone"
"stop lying. never dated anyone, with that face!?"
beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"stop talking about that now!", beomgyu said a little too loudly. huening kai woke up, "you guys, stop yelling, let me get my beauty sleep"

"imagine, our team winning the football match on saturday and you confessing to taehyun, such a win-win situation!"
"if he rejects me, that would create a cancel effect to the match they won"
"why do you always think about the negative!?"

"you shut up, rude-ass bitch-", kai yelled at ryujin. they paused creating a glaring battle.

"hyuka, language, and ryujin, you're right, i'm thinking too much, but it might save me from a lot of pain. there's no way he likes me back, no way he knows that i like him so much", beomgyu stated. ryujin pouted.

"choi beomgyu, are you free?", the voice beomgyu always found so comforting and warm asked.

beomgyu looked at taehyun with widened eyes and nodded. kai smirked, "dustbin! didn't know you were taehyun's friend!"
"it's soobin", soobin stated as he gritted his teeth.
"same thing"

"so?", beomgyu questioned.
"let's study together!"

"no, he has something to do", yeonjun stated as he walked towards them.

"i've done what i had to do, i was also heading towards the library to study", beomgyu said in a louder voice. yeonjun sighed.

"let's go together?"
"sure"

there is no way i am going to a library! yeonjun thought and headed to the football court.

beomgyu sat in front of taehyun who plugged his earphones in and started studying. it was impossible for the taller to study in that environment. just as he looked up, he used to see taehyun's beautiful face which expressed concentration.

taehyun didn't know how much beomgyu admired him. beomgyu took a deep breath and focused on studying. taehyun glanced at him at times, without knowing how many kinds of butterflies he was giving the taller.

taehyun was invested in a lengthy topic, beomgyu kept staring at him.

considering what ryujin said, i should try it for once.