13

Chapter 13:

"Yeonjun, I'm telling you, you see my car is going to win yours!"
"That's just because I let it win!"
"No dummy! It's because you stole my erasers!"
"what does that-"
Beomgyu started giggling.

"I am actually afraid for you, is your head fine my darling?"
Beomgyu continued laughing, Yeonjun couldn't resist his contagious laugh, he smiled.

Yeonjun opened his eyes to see himself laying on the couch, he covered his mouth, trying not to scream after seeing beomgyu on the ground. Yeonjun sighed and got up, "When did I fall asleep?"

Yeonjun picked Beomgyu up and carried him to his room, Yeonjun sighed and laid on his bed, thinking about his feelings. "It might be easy if I actually try"

Yeonjun opened google. "Replacement? Replace the person you have feelings for with someone else", Yeonjun closed his phone and covered himself with a blanket.

"Hyung! I'm going first!"
"Yeah, I won't go to the university today"
"Why?"
"I've got something to do"
"What?"
"My mom picked me some blind dates"
what's up with everyone's mom picking blind dates for them.
Beomgyu tilted his neck, "You're missing classes for that?"
"Yeah?"
"Oh, alright! I'll bring notes for you!"
"It's okay, I can text my fanclub for that!"
"Oh"
"Yeah, don't worry, have a good day little one!"
Yeonjun smiled at Beomgyu before going back to his room. Beomgyu sighed and walked out.

"what's up? you seem bothered", taehyun said as he placed his arm around beomgyu's waist.

beomgyu shook his head slightly. taehyun sighed and held his hands, "you told me you're happy around me, but i can't see it, you're always so worried. I want you to leave everything behind when we're together"

Beomgyu smiled slightly, "I'm sorry, you're right, I should do that. Otherwise, I'm doing you wrong as well"
"What do you mean as well? Who else are you doing wrong?"
"Um, myself?"
Taehyun chuckled and shook his head.

"You know, those blind dates were so boring, no one was like you"
"I know right! You should go a date with me instead"
"I'm all in, let's go"

"I don't know they just seem like good friends to me, I don't see the spark", Ryujin said as Kai rested his chin on her head as they both monitored Taegyu.

"It seems pure to me though, something that could last for quite a while without any deep cuts"
"For quite a while, not for forever"
"I'm supportive of them, I'm with Taegyu"
"I'm not. I believe in Yeonjun"
"Where did he come from?"
"There! He looks so good today!"
Ryujin pointed to the front gate.

"It isn't a fashion event, is it?", Kai asked Ryujin.
"Oh come on, he isn't even wearing much-"
"He needs to know how good he looks in Yellow"

Yeonjun was wearing a Yellow sleeveless tee tucked from the front into his faded-rigged denim jeans. He had his white-framed sunglasses on as he walked inside the gate, smiling. Everyone took a second of their lives to take a glance at him and feel blessed.

Yeonjun noticed Ryujin and Kai waving at him. He walked to them. "You're the main character, Yeonjun hyung"
Yeonjun chuckled with a sour smile, "Not in my own story, though"

Ryujin rolled his eyes, "The story you were reading was just not your story"
"It's good to put it that way", Kai agreed.

Yeonjun sighed and looked at Beomgyu and Taehyun looking at him, he smiled at them.

Beomgyu walked up to him and said, "I thought you weren't coming?"
"Guess what, I ghosted those dates!"
"That's so wrong"
Look who's saying
"I know I know. But I haven't ghosted someone, yet!"
"Don't even"
"You look-"
"Anyways have a good day! I need to head to the class!"
Yeonjun said, resisting a compliment that might awake his latent feelings once again.

Falling in love is spontaneous, it could happen to anyone, but to judge what's good for you, that's what matters. It wasn't really my fault I had feelings for my best friend, my fault could be my wrong timing, but blame it on the eruption of my feelings at the wrong time.
I'm not running away from the feelings, I'm running away from the probability of waking them up again. To be a little selfish is what is important for me. I won't leave his side when he's sad, but he might not need me to make him happy.

Yeonjun talked to himself as he walked to the lecture hall.

Ryujin and Kai fought to each other, battling with their ships until Soobin walked to them, Kai smiled and yelled, "Hyung! you're back!"
"Yeah? I was gone for two days only-"

Yeonjun looked at them, "Hyung? You called him Hyung? From Dustbin to Hyung? You guys really developed"
Soobin and Kai chuckled, Ryujin stood there, confused.

Yeonjun smiled and pulled Ryujin away as he placed his arm around her shoulder. "Let's go Ryujin!"
"Didn't we develop too? We just didn't click in the start"
"We were foolish, how can two cool people not click?"
Both of them chuckled as they walked to their respective rooms.

Beomgyu pouted, "Are they happy without me?"
"Are you happy with me?", Taehyun asked, genuinely.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄